October 2016 Moms

May Petty Problems

So, why is that you "literally can't even" right now?

Have a seat at the Petty Pity Party table.

Re: May Petty Problems

• I can't even with H right now (as usual lol). This is more of a BF. I don't know how many times I tell him to be quiet when I'm trying to put S to sleep or when she wakes in the middle of the night. If he goes in to get her he starts trying to gave a full on convo with her. I tell him every time you are causing her to be more awake but he just doesn't listen. Also if he's home in the evening, if S wakes an hour after being put down, I let her cry for 10 mins but he always has to go in. I told him he will absolutely not go in early when we start sleep training. He also won't try to soothe her without picking her up. So annoying!!
  • I would tell him "dude, WE are doing it like THIS, or YOU are doing it by YOURSELF from here on out!"

At, least I would think that ;) I'm sure I'd sugar it up a bit if I were in your shoes in real life.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would tell him "dude, WE are doing it like THIS, or YOU are doing it by YOURSELF from here on out!"

At, least I would think that ;) I'm sure I'd sugar it up a bit if I were in your shoes in real life.

I've done that a million times lol.  It still never works out.  I definitely don't sugar it up.  I swear its like dealing with a child that I cannot control some times. 
  • Looks like he needs the "bad kitty" treatment. Get a spray bottle and fill it up with water, then anytime he goes to soothe her with undue warranting, squirt him in the face :D
  • TMI alert, but after I finished my workout, I had an immediate, urgent need to go #2, so I did, now everytime I think I'm done, that urgency to go strikes again as soon as I stand up ;( 

Never again will I eat two bowls of wheat squares back to back for breakfast before I exercise... I hope this is over soon.