Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-in Week of May 8th

edited May 2017 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently.

QOTW: It's Saturday evening and you and your partner don't feel like cooking. Do you go out to eat or do you order in? Where to/from?

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well!

Congrats to @teriulbricht on the birth of baby Arlo Ray, who arrived promptly on his due date on May 1st! He is absolutely adorable! We are so happy for you mama!

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:

@PNW12RN EDD 5/8/17 with a little girl
@cato99 EDD 5/8/17 with a little girl
@marissy8 EDD 5/21/17 with a little girl
@wifeinraleigh28 EDD 6/3/17 with a little girl
@beckij34 EDD 6/13/17 with a little boy
@kdanjou EDD 6/19/17 with a little girl
@rmarble23 EDD 6/20/17 with a little girl
@mjacks16 EDD 7/8/17 with a little boy
@nellin-2 EDD 7/8/17 with a little girl
@Colleen0516 EDD 7/12/17 with boy/girl twins
@MicronesianMamma EDD 7/21/17 with a little boy
@byrneme EDD 7/25/17 with a little surprise bean
@ARB425 EDD 7/30/17 with a little girl
***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-in Week of May 8th

• Good morning ladies! I'm 36+2 today. Had a nice, relaxing weekend with DH and family. This is my last week of work before maternity leave. Since I'll be induced at 39 weeks (on the 28th), I wanted to have 2 weeks at home to relax/nest and get ready for the baby so I planned it this way on purpose.

This week I begin twice weekly NSTs, so I'm headed out for that in a little bit. As big of a pain as they are I appreciate the extra monitoring and knowing my little girl is healthy as we get closer to delivery.

QOTW: A new diner opened up near our house that I believe is a small east coast chain. It's called Metro Diner. We go there about twice a week, no joke! And I always order breakfast, no matter what time of day we go. That's kind of why we go actually :)

Happy due date @PNW12RN and @cato99! I hope we hear some baby news from you ladies soon!

• byrnemebyrneme member
    Morning ladies! I'm 28w6d and just chugging along. Nothing too exciting to update you on since I posted so late last week :) Waiting for the results of my glucose test (Fingers MAJORLY crossed I passed) and no appointments this week.

I got a LOT of things done over the weekend - planted a bunch of flowers which hopefully won't die (I do NOT have a green thumb), moved more and more out of the dining room and into the nursery. I'm really starting on trying to figure out how to organize. I know it will change once Baby B comes but, for now, it calms me. Cleaned the entire house top to bottom too including reorganizing the kitchen cabinets to account for bottles and stuff. Can we say nesting??

I have my third shower this weekend and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous. One of my besties who now lives in San Diego is coming in and I cannot wait to see her. And to have a 3.5 day weekend :)

@wifeinraleigh28 - I can't believe you are almost 37 weeks! I feel like it was just yesterday we were posting on the IF boards. Isn't that crazy?

QOTW: gosh, this one is tough. I think we'd order in though - and likely pizza. There's a place  by our that makes good & unique pizzas (think gyro pizza) but is also fairly inexpensive, offers great discounts and is quick. Friday would be our 'go out' night and it's almost always Mexican. I LOVE Mexican food. I miss margaritas :(
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi all!! 30 week 5 days preggo with my little lady and a little man! No major changes this week. Still on modified bed rest, I have another appointment on Friday for a cervix check- we will see what that says. 
    Othwrwise, I'm just laying around all day. I pick one task for each day and only do that. Then back to laying or sitting. 
    Movie/tvshow and book recommendations welcome!!! :smile:

QOTW: my hubby and I do a date night every Friday. We go out to a local restaurant together, then come home and watch a movie or tv show together (I usually fall asleep lol). With being on bed rest, I think take out may be used more often. I try not to, and I actually like cooking but not when I feel like a beluga whale. I'm most uncomfortable at night lately so it's getting harder to want to cook. 
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

• ARB425ARB425 member
    edited May 2017
    Good morning ladies! I'm so excited to be moving onto my 3rd trimester! I'm 28w1d due on July 30th with a little girl! I have my glucose test on Wednesday morning. I'm not looking forward to it but it has to be done. 

We we had a little bit of a scare over the weekend. I was a bridesmaid in my brothers wedding and fell getting off the party bus. We had days of rain here and the floor was wet. I instantly burst into tears and just sat there for a few minutes. We ended up in the ER later that evening.  Luckily the baby is fine but I sprained my ankle so I'm currently sporting a very stylish shoe on my left foot!  I have to call my OB today to let them know. I'm unsure if they are going to want me to come in just to check things out.

One good thing that came out of everything is my husband finally got to feel her kicking! She always tends to be shy whenever he feels my belly. 

QOTW: We have this little sports bar by our house that we are obsessed with. They have a Reuben that is to die for. I've actually never had a thing there that I didn't like. I think we may have to order in from there tonight!

@byrneme I miss margaritas and wine too! My best friend keeps joking with me that she is bringing a bottle of wine to the hospital! I'm glad to hear you were able to get so much done this weekend. It's an awesome feeling and makes everything feel that much more real. 

@wifeinraleigh28 good luck with the NST's! Only a few more weeks til you get to meet your little girl!
  • byrnemebyrneme member
    Welcome @ARB425! Isn't a crazy feeling moving from 2nd to 3rd? A friend actually included a bottle of wine in my shower gift - they know me well :) How scary to fall - I'm so glad everything is okay!! And how great for your DH to get to feel the baby! We are in that same situation and no luck yet on the timing.

@Colleen0516  - I hope your appointment goes well this week! How are you holding up on bedrest? I remember thinking how hard that must be after just the day on bedrest after transfer!

@PNW12RN - I hope everything goes smoothly today and can't wait to see pictures!! Enjoy your fairy tale ending :)
    *** TW**

September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    EDD 7/25/17
  • I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow. My baby shower was saturday. It went well. Only a few people off my guest list actually showed up. I got way more than I was expecting because my mom aka nana went a little nuts, lol. I got several gift cards and even some cash so I need to tally all that up and go get the rest of what I need this weekend. I start my childbirth classes tonight. I've already taken a breastfeeding and laboring naturally class. I have one of my twice weekly nst's this afternoon. Ezra isn't moving as much today. I'm ready to hear that sweet little heart beat. I have 17 days left of work (that includes today) before I'm on maternity leave. 
  • @ARB425 oh man that sounds like an eventful evening! Glad the baby is okay! Hope you got to semi enjoy some of your brothers wedding. 
    Welcome to third tri!! 

@byrneme if someone told me a year ago, I could take off work and do nothing all day- I would jump for joy lol so it sure ironic that I find it so boring..but worth it if it keeps the babies safe! What's nice is that I'm allowed to do small things around the house so I've been doing the babies laundry (and then waiting for someone to come over and bring the basket up for me lol) and then sitting and folding baby clothes. Or I sit in the nursery and get ideas, then online shop (hubby isn't too thrilled out my spending habits lately haha) 

I have my L&D class tonight so atleast I'm allowed to break free for that! Whoop whoop! Haha 
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze

• @PNW12RN Hope everything went well today! Enjoy being a new mama. 

Hi everyone. I'm 31w2d with one little boy. I had a busy weekend running around and I'm feeling it in my lower back and hip today. We interviewed one pediatrician and have another interview on Wed morning. I liked the one we saw, so it will be interesting how the other compares. 

Is it crazy that I'm already counting down the days until my mat leave starts? 33 days! I'm so over work right now. 

QOTW: We actually cook more on Sat & Sun than the rest of the week. I'm usually so tired by the time I get home form work during the week, I don't want to think about cooking. We are in NYC, so with an endless list of delivery options, it's the easier route right now. 

• edited May 2017
    @byrneme Ahhh, nesting and gardening, some of my favorite things! Good luck with the flowers and with your glucose test results. Keep us posted! And I agree, it feels like just a few months ago that we were posting on the IF board! Crazy!

@PNW12RN So exciting that your little girl will make her debut today! Your story really is amazing. I can't wait to see pics of her! What a sweet idea to make a video and to set up the email account for her. DH and I have been taking videos of "getting ready for baby" moments... such as when we were setting up her crib, folding/putting away clothes, some even at OB visits, to show her later. DH is going to compile them into one big video to show her when she's old enough! Anyway, thinking of you today and how excited you must be!!

@Colleen0516 I hope the modified bedrest isn't getting too boring for you! Enjoy your L&D class tonight. I really enjoyed ours! It really made me want to consider giving birth without an epidural. I just don't know if I have it in me, but I'd like to say that I can do it!

@beckij34 Glad your shower went well! I guess I'm not the only one doing twice weekly NSTs. What is the reason for yours? Also good for you for planning to labor naturally! I'm still on the fence about it.

@ARB425 Welcome to 3rd tri! I've added you to our check-in :) That's so scary about the fall. I had one last week that threw me into a panic attack after because I was so afraid I hurt the baby. But she's just fine too. That experience and reaching out to others made me realize just how often things like that happen during pregnancy, especially in 3rd trimester when your joints are looser and your balance starts to suck. But even my OB said they typically only see problems if a woman has been in a major car accident or something. They are so protected in there! Glad everything is okay with you. Good luck with your glucose test!

Well I had my NST this morning and I ended up being hooked up to the monitors for over an hour because baby girl wasn't moving enough :cry: The nurse said she must've gone to sleep. So she put this vibration device on my belly to wake her up and stimulate movement. That didn't work either so she had me lay on my side. That finally worked and she moved around after that. Being hooked up for so long was no fun! In the beginning she used to squirm like crazy whenever I would get hooked up, but I think she's getting used to it by this point. I can't believe I have to do these twice a week for the next 3 weeks! But I'll do anything to make sure she's okay.

• @wifeinraleigh28 I have gestational diabetes, low papp-a (its a pregnancy hormone), and Ezra is still footling breech. I get one on Monday's at MFM for the diabetes side and then one on Thursday's at my OB's office. The longest one I've had so far was the first one and it was an hour but the rest have been about 20-30 minutes. He did sleep through most of the one last Thursday but he did move just enough to make the doctor happy. I'm due June 13th but they'll take him a week early due to my health issues. We are currently waiting to see if he decides to flip. 
  • ARB425ARB425 member
    @byrneme it just feels more real now being in my 3rd trimester. We have classes and my baby shower coming up. Before we know it she will be here! it was very neat for him to be able to feel her move but I was poking and pressing my belly to get some extra reassurance and so I had him poke and BOOM she kicked him. Unfortunately because my placenta is anterior it is not as easy to feel her movement unless she is up high or low although I'm starting to feel her more each week towards the middle section.

@colleen0516 it was still a beautiful day regardless of the rain and my little accident! We were still able to have a nice evening,I just had to sit and ice my foot most of the night.  I'm glad to hear the bedrest is going as well as it can! At least you are able to do some things so you don't go too stir crazy! 

@wifeinraleigh28 it is crazy how often you hear about accidents/falls happening during the later months! The ligaments and balance have definitely been affected although I am already a pretty klutzy person to begin with! I'm glad your little one is okay after your fall! The panic that you hurt the baby is the worst. I definitely did some ugly crying that day. Glad to hear the NST went well other than her not being very cooperative!

• cato99cato99 member
    Congratulations @PNW12RN today is THE DAY for you! On my end things are definitely happening but nothing SUPER imminent. I have that same sense of incredulity though--I eventually got used to being pregnant after IF but moving into the labor stage is somehow surprising, like "wait this is happening to ME?!" But today's my due date so it's pretty much a surprise to me and me alone, everyone else is like "yes obviously, you DO realize you're about to have a baby?"

Y'all, early labor is no fun. I'll leave it at that. 
  • Hi all
    I'm 31 weeks 3 days today and hanging out for 32. I've been having a million Braxton hicks contractions, I counted 10 in an hour the other night while I was lying on the couch. But as they aren't painful, are irregular, and I have no discharge they aren't worried.  
    I realised I'm having weekly a NST, we don't call it that here but looking it up it's exactly the same thing. I don't mind it now I can have them in the outpatient unit at the hospital which means it takes under an hour. Her heartbeat is still a total mess with arrhythmia but they aren't immediately concerned about it. 
    I have less than 5 weeks of work.  I had a conference all weekend and am really feeling it this week so the coming weekend will be a home weekend!
    QOTW: We mix it up a lot,  we both love to go out and that's going to be a while lot harder soon so trying to make the most of it!

Good luck to everyone with tests  this week and can't wait to hear from @PNW12RN and see a photo! :)
  • best wishes @PNW12RN and @cato99! can't wait to see those babies:)
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    MFI (low #, poor morphology)
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • @PNW12RN anxiously Awaiting you're birth story!! Your journey is an amazing story, so I can't  wait to here the details on how your big day went :smile:
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• kdanjoukdanjou member
    Good luck on your c-section @PNW12RN You will be a great mom!
    Good luck with your labor @cato99

AFM, I'm 34 weeks!  I have a horrible cold right now that is making me feel like garbage so I'm just taking it easy and not doing much which is kind of torture since I feel the need to nest nest nest.  We had a terrible wind storm last weekend and a tree fell on our shed, so that is kinda wrecked.  DH is trying to decide if it's worth it to put in an insurance claim.  It really depends on how much they will give us for it since our deductible is $1000 and likely our rates will go up.
    I've been having some BH contractions here and there but nothing major. 
    QOTW: We only go out to eat like once month nowadays, but if I don't feel like cooking we will sometimes get pizza.

MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Lurking*** @wifeinraleigh28 that would happen with my twins... one would be sleeping or not practicing their breathing so I would be in there forever with the US tech. They were both perfectly healthy, just stubborn
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• wifeinraleigh28 I had the opposite problem last week, she was moving too much and the machine kept losing her heartbeat.  Hoping the next one is better for you!

I had a total meltdown last night.  I've been so calm and trying to take everything as it comes and taking the view that if the doctors aren't worried her heart/my cervix then l shouldn't be. But last night I just lost it and was terrified she will have major health problems. 
    I think all these Braxton hicks are putting me on edge and I've been really busy lately.  
  • ARB425ARB425 member
    After searching for a glider we stumbled upon one today. I happened to stop into Goodwill today to see if they had any maternity scrubs and they had a brand new Delta glider! The size and color is perfect! We paid $80 and at target it retails for $300! Placement is still to be decided but it's a step in the right direction! 

@nellin-2 thinking of you! I can't imagine the stress you are going through with some of the unknowns. Braxton hicks are just the bodies way of practicing for labor. I hope all the extra monitoring is giving you some peace of mind though. 

@kdanjou hope you feel better soon! Sorry to hear about the windstorm. We have had to make a claim before but it didn't not raise our rates. I suppose it depends on the company and policy. My agent has always been pretty honest whether something may or may not be worth it when filing a claim. 
  • @PNW12RN Oh wow she is adorable! I love the photos with dad he looks so in love! 
    Congratulations! :)
  • ARB425ARB425 member
    @pnw12Rn Congratulations! She is adorable! so much love and joy in the pictures!
  • Welcome Alyce!congrats @PNW12RN! Dad looks so in love! She is a beauty!
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • Congrats @PNW12RN!!! She's beautiful. 

I'm having a rough morning with this stupid gestational diabetes. My numbers keep dropping. I've eaten so now I wait to see if they go back up. I've already cried on the phone to my mom about it. 
  • edited May 2017
    Congratulations @PNW12RN, Alyce is beautiful!!! And I love her name too. What beautiful pics the photographer took of your family :)

I'm sorry you're having a rough morning @beckij34. GD sounds like such a pain. Hang in there!

I can't imagine how worried you must be @nellin-2. As logical as it is to trust the doctors/nurses that everything is okay, our mama brains don't allow us to do that sometimes. Fortunately we live in a time of modern medicine and there is so much that can be done for health conditions these days. Even though your baby is probably fine, if she does have some issues, she is being born at a very good time. Try to relax and have faith in that, no matter how hard it is. Thinking of you!

I have another NST and OB visit tomorrow and I'm really hoping baby girl cooperates so we don't have to be on the monitor for longer than 20 minutes. In the beginning she moved so much that they had difficulty tracking her too, but since then I think she's just gotten so used to it that now she just falls asleep, lol. I always get nervous before these NSTs thinking, "Will this be the time where they admit me to deliver because there are signs of distress?"

• byrnemebyrneme member
    @PNW12RN - you just made me tear up at my desk! Congratulations and I'm so happy for you, dad and Alyce!!

*** TW**

EDD 7/25/17
  • Congratulations @PNW12RN!!  Alyce is just beautiful! 
  • kdanjoukdanjou member
    Congrats on the beautiful baby @PNW12RN
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Colleen0516Colleen0516 member
    edited May 2017
    Congratulations @PNW12RN!! She is beautiful!! Love that your little girl stole your hubands heart (and all of his attention :smile:)

@beckij34 sorry you're having a rough morning!! Wishing it gets better for you! 

@wifeinraleigh28 I know what you mean! The waiting game is exciting but scary all at once. You could walk in to the doctors and be dilated without even knowing! Everything can change in a second! 
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• congrats @PNW12RN she is beautiful

I completely forgot to come in here and give my update.  Nothing too exciting for me, 34 weeks this week with baby girl.  We did birth class last saturday, I was expecting more, like a little about caring for baby and stuff like that but it was strictly birthing.  I feel more ok with how i want things to go now.  Sunday was my shower, we got so many outfits, b/c shopping for a baby girl it's just impossible not to want all of it of course.  we only need to pick up a few big items and a bunch of smaller things. I have my growth scan this Friday, im a little nervous knowing that i am high risk, GD, HTN and she is measuring large.  I am physically over being pregnant now, both hips hurt most of the day unless I am sitting down which makes getting up a chore, foot and ankle swelling is out of control even while wearing compression socks and heartburn is back full force.  I counted yesterday and I have 26 days of work left or less. :)

QOTW:  Saturday nights we seem to hate to cook more than the rest of the week, we generally go pizza or subway b/c that is all our little town has, but if we (mostly me) are willing to actually get dress and go somewhere there is a lot of restaurants within 20 min or so that we enjoy.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks @wifeinraleigh28 and @Colleen0516. Yesterday was just a rough day. My blood sugars finally stabilized and I was okay the rest of the day. I'm so tired of getting up early and coming to work, ugh. All I want to do is just stay in bed and sleep. I done as of the 31st.....almost there. Starting Monday I get to train the temp that will be covering for me while I'm off. This should get interesting, lol. I've never had to train anyone on how to do my job before. I hope she's a quick learner. 
  • @beckij34 I'm with you.... had an emotional melt down this morning about not wanting to go to work and bc I couldn't get my socks on :( it was pathetic 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • cato99cato99 member
    Congratulations @PNW12RN!!! She's absolutely precious! 
  • rmarble23 Next week is my last full week of work (then I have 3 four day weeks) and I'm terrified! So much to organise for a 12 month handover and there won't be any crossover. 
    I'm sure in a few weeks I'll be crying trying to put on my socks too! Good luck getting through the last stint at work!
  • Colleen0516Colleen0516 member
    edited May 2017
    31+2 week today....Cervix sono showed that I went down to a 1.4 so I was sent to my hospital and got part 1 of my steroid shot. I go back tomorrow for part 2 and go back on Monday for an OB appointment. Still a waiting game and we are all still Hoping to go to 34 weeks! I think he babies shifted positions! She seems to be lower than him right now soooo she may be first out! And she is head down :smile:r it was a different sono tech than usual (and I didn't like her lol) she co fused me a little, so I'm not 100% clear on who is fist and who is second . I'll learn more next week! 
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• cato99cato99 member
    Hang in there @Colleen0516! I'm sorry you're still shortening but hope those babies can stay in and cook for a while yet! 

We welcomed baby Carolina on Wednesday May 10--very similar in size to @PNW12RN's baby at 6 lb 15 oz, 20.25"! I had a long 36 hour labor but only an hour of push time. She had some minor blood sugar issues because of my GD and jaundice because of blood type incompatibility, so to my disappointment they took her away to the NICU for our entire stay. Luckily we're back at home and starting to work on our breastfeeding relationship (which was complicated by all the formula she needed bottlefed in the NICU), and things are very surreal and exciting and happy. 

• @cato99 congratulations!!!! That picture of her is amazing! She is gazing at you in such a loving way; it's priceless! Hope you are feeling well! Happy you and your little love are home together. 

AFM: it's 2:00 am and I cannot sleep. I think this steroid shot gave me insomnia. I'm wide awake- ugh. AND I have tingling in my legs and hands when I lay or sit. If I stand, it goes away, but I'm not allowed to stand so I'm left with the tingling. I get round 2 of the shot tomorrow at 1pm. I guess I should have some good movies prepped and ready to go for tomorrow night. Or maybe I'll be so tired from not sleeping tonight that the steroid insomnia won't have a chance to keep me up. Here's to hoping! 
    Me 30 || DH 36

-3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    **Changed doctor**

• ARB425ARB425 member
    edited May 2017
    Edited due to the bump cutting off my replies. Will try to post later 
  • Congrats @cato99!She is beautiful! 
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed