July 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly appointments

We haven't done a weekly check in for a while.
Who has appointments this week?

Re: Weekly appointments

• Options
    Hi! I do tomorrow. The dreaded glucose test 90% of the board has already been through. I get to see this baby in 3D though, too, which I'm looking forward to. DD will get to come, too!
  • Options
    OB tomorrow...first one since changing to the "every two weeks" schedule.  I'm hoping to find out the results of my GD test, since I've heard nothing from almost 2 weeks ago...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OB checkup on Thursday, and I finally get to see my physical therapist again on Friday after a two week hiatus.  My lower back is really looking forward to Friday morning.
  • Options
    I have a growth scan Wednesday and then my regular appt is next Monday (32 weeks!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?)
  • Options
    kat0607kat0607 member
    Regular appt. tomorrow (31w6d), then I think I'll start having them once every two weeks. Had my glucose test and Tdap at my last appointment, so tomorrow will likely be uneventful. I always get so nervous about my appts. no matter what. 
  • Options
    Had my appt this morning! I've been so worried about all these intense contractions and turns out I'm now dilated to 1.5 but she wasn't worried about anything and almost worried me more considering how non chalant she was. Just told me to take my workouts down to every other day instead of mon-fri and drink more water. Why is drink more water the answer to literally every pregnancy related issue. 
  • Options
    Had my appt this morning! I've been so worried about all these intense contractions and turns out I'm now dilated to 1.5 but she wasn't worried about anything and almost worried me more considering how non chalant she was. Just told me to take my workouts down to every other day instead of mon-fri and drink more water. Why is drink more water the answer to literally every pregnancy related issue. 
    Seriously.
  • Options
    LM1007LM1007 member
    I had my 3hr glucose test today, and will find out the results tomorrow, I'm hoping I passed! 
    Also got an US and babys looking good, weighing 4lbs9oz. Although now he is breech, I know there is still time, but I can't help think it's to similar to my first and he won't turn. 
  • Options
    @LuLiLaEv sending you all the baby growing vibes I can!! GL on your GD test too!! 

Had my appointment last week and I passed my GD test.  Unfortunately I'm anemic and have to start taking high dose iron! Raisin Bran errreyday!! 
    I can't believe our appointments will be every 2 weeks now!! I'll have another ultrasound done next Wednesday with my MFM to check on LO's kidneys to see if there has been any growth/improvement. FX 

• Options
    @nktrodden826 That would have had me alarmed, but so glad to hear that your doc doesn't seem too worried. 

@Poppyseed72017 Hoping that scan looks good and that baby's kidneys are where they should be. Ugh to taking iron! 

I had my appointment yesterday. Doc confirmed that despite a few concerns (lost plug and spotting) everything looks OK. I have never been so glad to have a vaginal exam! I will have a growth scan in two weeks. That is apparently standard for this doc. I am at the same practice as before, but with a different OB this time. It has been interesting to see the differences in routine care from the other doc last pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @nktrodden826 I know the feeling - I'm always more worried than the medical staff.  At least drinking water fixes a bunch of things so it's easy to remember! I find it's much easier to drink lots of water with a bottle with a straw. Mine broke last week and I've struggled to drink enough since.

I have my weekly CTG (NST) tomorrow to listen in on baby's arrhythmia. So over going to the hospital! I'd like to say it's good for peace of mind but it hasn't improved so it's just half an hour of listening to her wacky heartbeat.