1st Trimester

2nd Pregnancy -- Minimal Symptoms :S

I've seen posts of this before, however I'm still worried. This is my second pregnancy, 6 weeks in. My first appointment isn't scheduled until May 16. I've been feeling pretty good -- compared to my first pregnancy, I was sick all of the 1st trimester (tired, nausea, in decisive). With this pregnancy, I've been a little nausea in the morning, sore breasts here and there, menstrual like cramps. May 16 is so far away -- it's driving me nuts and I want to ensure everything is moving along!   

Re: 2nd Pregnancy -- Minimal Symptoms :S

• Symptoms (or lack thereof) are not indicative of the health of your pregnancy. 

I was sick and exhausted for 6 months when I was pregnant with my first, but had almost no symptoms at all with my second.

Try not to think about it too much. May 16th will be here before you know it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FWIW, I didn't have any symptoms with #1, and so far with this one, no symptoms either. Count your lucky stars that you're not as bad as the last pregnancy!! Plus, the 16th is only 2 weeks away from tomorrow. I think you'll be okay :)  My first appointment is the 15th, and thats how I'm looking at it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I know, just hard to wait!! Haha. In patient over here. 
  • Same here! I'm 6 weeks and so far my only symptoms have been sore breasts, fatigue, and some cramping. I haven't had any nausea at all. I went in for an ultrasound at 5w3d and they said everything looked great and seemed to be progressing perfectly. 
  • Schuhbox said:
    I've seen posts of this before, however I'm still worried. This is my second pregnancy, 6 weeks in. My first appointment isn't scheduled until May 16. I've been feeling pretty good -- compared to my first pregnancy, I was sick all of the 1st trimester (tired, nausea, in decisive). With this pregnancy, I've been a little nausea in the morning, sore breasts here and there, menstrual like cramps. May 16 is so far away -- it's driving me nuts and I want to ensure everything is moving along!   
    Each pregnancy is different and so the level and type of symptoms are different too. If having little to no symptoms was a cause for concern, I'd be in trouble lol. Relax and try to enjoy the lack of symptoms lol. May 16th isn't too far away :)
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• bb89012bb89012 member
    I had no symptoms with my first and this time I have even less! I don't even have sore boobs or really any bloating this time around. Even though I've been through it before with no symptoms, it's still kinda weird but I just try to remain feeling happy about that!
  • KLake42KLake42 member
    I'm 2 days shy of 6 weeks, and have symptoms that come and go. When they go, I worry endlessly! But people keep telling me it's normal, and so I'm doing what I can to believe it.
    Me- 39 (turning 40 in April), TTC for the first time ever (since Jan 2015), low ovarian reserve
    Married 3/14/14 to my wonderful wife, but her sperm count is rather low
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science

7 IUIs, 7 BFNs.
    2 IVF attempts, both cancelled and converted to IUI, both BFNs.
    Decided that my tired old ovaries are ready to retire.
    Next step- reciprocal IVF, using my wife's eggs, my uterus!  
    fresh 5 day transfer (2 embryos) 4/17/17- BFP! 
    Identical twins "due" 1/2/17 (but anticipated arrival sometime December)