October 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change - Derby Day!!

Happy Derby Day, Saturday mamas!!

1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments this week? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes, because I love this one.)
me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
BFP! . jan 2017
DD . oct 2017

Re: Saturday Ticker Change - Derby Day!!

• ksf13ksf13 member

1) How many weeks?
    18! <3

2) How big is baby? Hmm, one app says sweet potato and one says bell pepper. I'm not sure what my ticker says today. 

3) How are you feeling? Feeling good! 

4) Any appointments this week? None this coming week, but t-minus 9 days until my anatomy scan (on the 15th!).

5) Rants/Raves/Questions I'm feeling baby more and more. I've been feeling flutters every so often for a couple of weeks, but when I'm sitting still sometimes I can feel them quite a bit! <3

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes, because I love this one.) Fall is my favoriteeee,!  It's so hard to believe baby will be here for Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday and Christmas this year! I'll be honest, I've already thought about how cute a pumpkin themed first birthday party will be! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @virginiaham good job picking the winner! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 1) How many weeks? 

2) How big is baby? Pomegranate (which is totally blowing my mind)

3) How are you feeling? Feeling fine, but my spotting reappeared today (long story short which was in the weekly randoms this week, doc thinks my spotting is due to a yeast infection so I'm being treated for that). Still worries me though. I did a ton of walking today around today though so I'm wondering if that maybe wasn't a good idea.

4) Any appointments this week? None, unless spotting gets any worse

5) Rants/Raves/Questions spotting can suck it

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? We LOVE the fall...so much that our DD's middle name is Autumn. She was born in September. DH and I are both October birthdays. So I just love that all our birthdays ended up close together.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • kmornelas29kmornelas29 member
    edited May 2017

1) How many weeks? 
    17 weeks 

2) How big is baby? pomegranate 

3) How are you feeling? much better. Still have days where I get this bad taste and it makes me want to get sick. Haven't for a few weeks though. I'm pretty tired a lot. 

4) Any appointments this week? had one on Wednesday. The dr told me to slow down on the weight, because I gained 18 pounds in one month. My jaw dropped and had he had the nurse re weigh me by my reaction, and she measured wrong! 8 lbs! Haha I knew it was off! Thank goodness! 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions I feel like a cow. I really enjoy being fit, and until I'm 3rd tri I feel self conscious! Yeast infection from pregnancy was no fun this week!

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes, because I love this one.)

weather changes, near but before holidays, cold Any clothes this time around. DD was born in spring and had summer clothes. I wanna bundle this one up! Holidays with a new addition. 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• 1) How many weeks?
    17!
    2) How big is baby?
    Pomegranate
    3) How are you feeling?
    Really good :)
    Check up with my OB Monday. Can't wait to hear that little heartbeat again.
    5) Rants/Raves/Questions
    I seem be carrying pretty high like my bump seem to be at my belly button and slightly higher. I read somewhere it may be because of stronger lower abdomen muscles that everything is pushing upwards of that. Did any of you STM have that happen? 
    6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? 
    Sharing my birth month with my LO <3 and having my mom to relate to as she was going through this with me 25+ years ago :)
  • sjohns908sjohns908 member
    edited May 2017
    yeah, clearly I can't see straight despite new contacts, plus hardly sleeping last night, had me read this as the Sunday ticker change. My bad 

• @kmornelas29 omg I would have would have been pissed at that nurse!l 8 is way different than 18 ;)

1) How many weeks?
    2) How big is baby?
    Avocado 
    3) How are you feeling?
    Good! Bump is way out which I'm more than ready for :)
    Nope
    5) Rants/Raves/Questions
    Hmmmmm... none
    having baby boy here with us for the holidays. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks? 16

2) How big is baby? STM and I haven't even checked my app for an update.... scrolling up tells me I got an avocado

3) How are you feeling? Exhausted and overwhelmed. I had a major mood swing last week that threw me off my game

4) Any appointments this week?  So I rocked up last friday to my appointment a whole week early . THIS week I have my OB appointment. Stupid pregnancy brain.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes, because I love this one.) I'm delivering in spring which I love because it will be warm and I can go for walks and nature gives birth in spring too right?! DS was a winter baby and it felt a little miserable especially for the cold MOTN feeds.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry I'm late to the party ladies. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend <3 

1) How many weeks?
    18 weeks

2) How big is baby? artichoke 

3) How are you feeling? Pretty good. I have been having some strong round ligament pain that hits me unexpectedly throughout the day & some lower back tightness. 

4) Any appointments this week? none

5) Rants/Raves/Questions: Not sure where this lies, but i have had the busiest weekend. It was like this weekend was the spring kick off or something, i had 2 baby showers and a dinner party. Im so tired, but it was fun. 

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes, because I love this one.) Well, Im also an autumn baby :) so we'll get to share the same birthday month. 
    \

• 1) How many weeks? 16

2) How big is baby? Avocado! A pregnancy newsletter I subscribe to says it's the size of a grenade, haha. 

3) How are you feeling? I am physically feeling pretty good. I have some crampiness and heavy feeling in my uterus but overall physically good. Emotionally it's been tough as I have a really negative work situation (teacher here) and a bad boss which makes going to work really stressful. I have been taking a few "mental health" sick days to take care of myself lately and have been job searching to hopefully switch jobs soon. I have an interview today! Thankfully it's a phone interview so no hiding the bump. 

4) Any appointments this week? I have a fetal heart check Thursday because the baby was playing hide and seek from the Doppler at my appointment last week. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions. I would love
    to know from STMs what bassinet you used it you used one. We are contemplating what the sleeping arrangements will be when little one arrives and are considering keeping the guest room and not converting fully to a nursery so we have extra options for quieter sleep when my fiancé goes back to work. I would like to use a bassinet as I'm not 100% comfortable with co-sleeping but want baby close to me. 

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes, because I love this one.) I am an October baby and my fiancé is born at the beginning of November. We both love our fall birthdays so I am excited that this one could be born right between our birthdays (or really close to either birthday). I look forward to a quiet Christmas this year - not sure we will be travelling or not as both families live a plane ride away!
  • edited May 2017

@itsamurphything I have the Boori bassinet in walnut which is beautiful and simple in design. I feel comfortable with the mesh sides so there's little risk of suffocating if LO was to some how get caught in the sides. It also wheels around room to room real easily. The only con from the traditional ones with vertical wooden poles, is that I can't sleep my hands in to touch LO from lying down. I physically have to get up. Oh you can also push the side and it will slightly swing.

Image result for boori bassinet walnut

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker