June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 5/6

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 5/6

• Options

How far along are you? 33 Weeks!

How big is baby? Celery! on Wednesday she was 4lbs 5 oz!

Upcoming appointments? Next OB on the 15th

Any new symptoms or changes? The weight of my boobs has officially started causing my chest muscles to feel like I did a million pushups the day before. Also, the baby/my cervix growing up into ribs is quite possibly the, most uncomfortable thing. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: I some how slept in till 9a this morning, It feels glorious! Rant: I am over this 12 week delivery time of our nursery furniture. It's been 12 weeks and it's not supposed to be to the store till the 13, which means another week until it's delivered. I just want to get organized already! The glider (from another store) is coming today - so yay for that! 

GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school? I really didn't like 'school' until college. So my favorites were art and gym through elementary school, middle school was home ec or tech ed and high school was probably study hall!  :D

• Options
    Good morning! 

How far along are you? 36 Weeks :open_mouth: 

How big is baby? 5 lbs 13 ozs or papaya (this is the first time my apps have agreed since he was the size of a blueberry lol)

Upcoming appointments? Weekly ultrasound monday

Any new symptoms or changes? Pretty sure I was nesting yesterday!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Two rants, because the first one just happened and I'm still grumpy about it. 1. I'm actually going to have to put up a sign on our door that says don't ring this doorbell and don't JUST WALK IN if I don't answer!!! Mother in law walked in yesterday without letting us know she was coming (we don't get along, I will admit) and father in law rings the doorbell first thing this morning when I'm FINALLY back asleep since being up at four because this baby is a night owl. 

Okay, sorry, rant over for that! 2: With the high blood pressure I'm supposed to be induced between week 37 and 38 but my OB has said we will discuss induction date the next time I see her which is Tuesday of week 37. I just feel like I'm not going to get any notice before she says, yup, we'll do this tomorrow! 

GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school? English was always my favorite, though you can't tell sometimes with my grammar. I've gotten lazy since I was out of school XD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @RaeR144 hope you get at least a few days heads up before being induced! And with your in-laws... keep your door locked! 
  • Options

How far along are you? 36 weeks! Induction 3 weeks from tomorrow! :open_mouth:

How big is baby? Size of a papaya. Estimated at 6 lbs 9 oz at Thursday's ultrasound!

Upcoming appointments? NST Monday, and NST + prenatal appt on Thursday. I now have twice weekly NSTs.

Any new symptoms or changes? Increasing discomfort. Frequent peeing. Heartburn.

Rants/Raves/Questions? It's getting so close! And we are so excited and ready!! 

GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school? I always liked the electives but never required courses. I did fine in them all, but I can't really pick a favorite other than drama/choir!

@graceriesz Yay for getting your glider in! I know the feeling of waiting for furniture to come in, and it is no fun!

***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options

How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? Papaya 

Upcoming appointments? Ultrasound and OB visit

Any new symptoms or changes? I have been super anxious about feeling the baby move. I don't normally feel him unless I am sitting or laying down so every day after work I have . coming home and doing kick counts.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am hoping the Ultrasound goes well and the baby keeps cooking. None the less bags are packed and going to install the car seat tomorrow.

GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school? I liked finance in my undergrad and my social work theory classes. 

@RaeR144 I hope you get a few days warning. What has your blood pressure been? Mine has been on the increase with each appointment.

• Options

How far along are you? 33 weeks

How big is baby? celery or honeydew melon

Upcoming appointments? had a bunch last week so not again until week 35 

Any new symptoms or changes? not particularly. Baby has had a foot lodged in one particular spot in my side for the past few days. I can kind of push it to a different spot with my hands, but it usually ends up right back there with a bit of force a few seconds later.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: had our baby shower today! It was awesome, there were around 30 people here and a bunch more who couldn't make it (which was kind of good, since the weather was awful and everyone ended up inside). There was so much food and my BIL was cooking things like Brie/pear grilled cheese sandwiches for practically the whole time. We got a lot of the things off our registry and the only duplicate was one set of onesies. We got a ton of swaddlers, but I think somehow they were all slightly different. I think the only major things we still need to buy are a breast pump (Canadian, so it's not covered by insurance), and changing pad for the top of the dresser and possibly a glider if we decide we have room for one. 

GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school? This is tough because I liked just about everything when I was in school except history and geography. But I think the coolest class I ever took was one where we had a live-to-air cable show that we did once a week and took turns doing the different roles involved in running it. 

• Options
    How far along are you?  34 Weeks! We made it to the major twin milestone! Watch me hit my due date now haha

How big is baby?  Two basketball hoops... At a growth ultrasound this week, they were 4lb11oz and 4lb13oz..... I officially have more baby (plus two placentas and fluids) than I have ever had. (My oldest was born at 9lb2oz).

Upcoming appointments? I'm still at every 2 weeks, and will be until the end. No appointments this week. BUT I do have a massage and Chiro appointment on Monday, I'm super excited for that.

Any new symptoms or changes? Heartburn has finally hit. Also the cramping is picking up. I'm assuming I am dilating or effacing a bit, I was 4 cms at 37 weeks with my second babe, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant!! So my in laws live out of town, but are incredibly helpful when we need it. We are in the middle of building a fence around a massive 20x20 ft garden in our yard, so they came up to help dig it up, fertilize and finish building. Well they flipping turned it into a "Birthday" supper for me... meaning everyone over to our place. I'm in no position to be hosting, I can't even run one errand without being out of commission for two days. Everyone crashed our house for the day, and now I'm flipping sore and exhausted. I'm so annoyed that I didn't just say no :s

GTKY: What was your favorite subject in school? English! I love reading, I love writing, and studying The Handmaids Tale in grade 11 just sold me on English as a passion. I wish I could go back and go into education to become an English teacher!

• Options
    @tmrussell mine has actually leveled out in the last two weeks after they upped my medication to three times a day. Mine did the same thing before, though, it increased the further along I got. Highest at home ratings has been 144/89 even on the medication. If I miss a dose it spikes very quickly to 160's / 90's
  • Options
    @RaeR144 that's good to hear it has leveledout. Hopefully you will get into the 38 week range... Either way it's crazy how close we are. ❤❤