September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Ticker Change - 5/1 (May Day!)

This thread is for updating everyone on the day you change to a new week. For example, If your ticker changes on Tuesday, you can answer the bold questions on Tuesday. (If you forget, just post of whatever day you remember.) Everyone, feel free to comment and make conversation with those not in your daily ticker change!

When is your ticker change day?

How far along are you? 

How big is your baby (babies)? 

Team Pink/Blue/Green (if you know)?

Any upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: It's prom season, so tell us about an awful date you've had.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekly Ticker Change - 5/1 (May Day!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrs_tacosflushed Wow, that takes guts to actually say something like that out loud. I found out through a friend that he wanted to date "with the intention of marriage." Lol at the brownies and milk, that's so like a mom. :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thursday!!

How far along are you? 
    20 Weeks- halfway finally!!!

Paper Airplane- measured 10 Ozs on Monday

BLUE!

None for another month 

I was deathly ill and couldn't keep food or water down on Tuesday, still unclear is that was pregnancy related or just general sickness.  Doing 100% better now!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    None that I can think of at the moment, but I am sure i'll think of a million by next Thursday and then forget them again.   

Oh boy, college was full of one bad date after another, too many to even remember or recount here.... :neutral:
  • Options

friday

How far along are you? 
    19 weeks

a gameboy

blue per panorama results

AS on wednesday

lightening crotch

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    nothing this week

GTKY:  
    worst prom date was senior year. My date was a freshman and while i wasn't romantically interested in him,  i was pissed that he spent the whole night with my senior girlfriends instead of me. 

worst date; i think i was 19. Met a guy online and went to coffee. He was a total narcissist and without reason. He was older,  wasn't very good looking and super boring. During our date, my ear canal swelled shut(had an infection i didn't know about) and i used it as an excuse to leave. He was such a jerk, that he didn't believe me and was angry. He almost didn't let me leave. 
  • Options
    When is your ticker change day? Friday

How far along are you? 
    23 Weeks

How big is your baby (babies)? Grapefruit (which confuses me because last week was a coconut and I really think coconuts are bigger...)

Blue

Any upcoming appointments this week? Ultrasound and OB appt on Thursday

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Pain in my lower right side, a headache that lasted 48 hours, and a feeling of stretching around my belly

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

In my first attempt at online dating, I went out with a guy for the first date and it wasn't fabulous, but he was nice enough and I hadn't dated anyone for awhile, so I figured I'd give him a chance with a second date. During dinner on the second date he talked extensively about his social anxiety, which was awkward and too much information for date #2. As we were walking to the train station after dinner, he said "will I be allowed to give you a goodnight kiss?" Um, awkward. I suppose it's better than the alternative of a guy being too forward, but it definitely didn't make me any more interested in kissing him.
  • Options
    _Erica__Erica_ member
    Friday

How far along are you? 
    22wks

The size of an American Guinea Pig

Team healthy

None

Same old, same old. I miss sugar and snacks in general. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I've started fixating on labor. It's scary and I'm officially not looking forward to it. 

Goodness. Despite my AMA, I've never casually dated anyone, so I can't think of any awful dates. Sometimes we go to a bad movie, but anywhere I go with my love, is at minimum, fun. 
  • Options
    today! 

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks 

grapefruit

team blue :) 

not for another couple weeks. 

just having general aches and pains. Needing to pee about every five seconds. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

worst "date" ever was when I went to a party with this guy and he ended up getting wasted and in a fight. Then the cops showed up and the idiot who opened the door ran instead of just talking to them so they ended up wrangling all of us out of the house. They ran all of our licenses and I was under 21 so I was scared I was going to get arrested but they ended up giving me some car keys so I could drive the other much more drunk individuals home. (I was sober by that point) and so so pissed. 

• Options
    When is your ticker change day? Thursday

How far along are you? 22+1

How big is your baby (babies)? Coconut

Team Pink/Blue/Green (if you know)? Green

Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Nothing new

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Umm... still WTF about the IL's thinking we'd watch their dog with a newborn while they cruised. 

GTKY: It's prom season, so tell us about an awful date you've had. I've had some lackluster dates, but nothing awful. 
  • Options
    baileylove22baileylove22 member
    edited May 2017
    Saturday

How far along are you? 
    21 Weeks 

An Endive

Team Blue

None

Nothing new

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I am glad to be over halfway, but I feel like time is going so slow. Will be really excited to get to viability.

I've had some bad ones. I had my mom pick me up from a date where my date got super upset and asked to leave a restaurant. He was unreasonably upset and just would not relax. I do not remember why, but I think it was that he felt he waited too long for his food. We never went out again obviously although he did ask.