July 2017 Moms

Exercise & Fitness Check-in 5/5

Happy Friday and Cinco de Mayo!

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week? 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: What do you miss most about not being pregnant?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Exercise & Fitness Check-in 5/5

• 1: How far along are you?  29w5d

2: How was your last week? Good, I'm back in action. Saw my trainer twice.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  training 2 times...still working on eating better, but I'm still having issues cooking.

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? Counting down until the school year ends lol

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: What do you miss most about not being pregnant? Cooking dinner with my son 
  • JAM85JAM85 member

1: How far along are you?  31w3d

2: How was your last week? good, got my 5 days in 4xcrossfit/lifting/cardio, 1x swimming 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  still hit 5 days would be nice to get 6 next week but we will see hard with all the weekend weddings to shoot 

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions? got my VBAC approval Thursday! 

6: GTKY: What do you miss most about not being pregnant?

competing. This is the season for my usual competition like open water swimming and triathlons and I can't wait to schedule my next one! I already have my eye on a 7 mile open water swim championship in Sarasota next April- I can't wait to train for a competition goal again versus just trying not to just lose all my gains and conditioning or, more recently, not look like the stay puff marshmallow man working out. 
    BabyFruit Ticker