January 2018 Moms

**Friday Ticker Change - 5/5**

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: What country or part of the US do you live in? What's your favorite thing about living there?

Re: **Friday Ticker Change - 5/5**

• 1. How many weeks? 4

2. How are you feeling? Not too bad, some cramping and starting to feel exhaustion.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope! 

4. Rants, raves, questions? I'm still trying to process this pregnancy! We weren't going to be TTC until DD turns 1 in June, so this just moves our timeline up a few months.

5. GTKY: what country or part of the US do you live in? What's your favorite thing about living there? Wisconsin. I love all the lakes, but I hate how drastic the season changes are. Winter is awful.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 5 weeks! Baby is the size of an apple seed!

2. How are you feeling? I've been exhausted lately. Still cramping and having some light nausea, although not as bad as last week.  

3. Any appointments this week? None this week.

4. Rants, raves, questions? So last night I had a melt down about baby. After our loss back in Dec, I've tried to not to think about a potential loss again - until last night. Poor DH was so worried when I came home from work sobbing. I'm feeling much better today, so hopefully I'll move past the worry soon. 

5. GTKY: What country or part of the US do you live in? What's your favorite thing about living there?
    I live in Ohio. Probably my favorite part is all the festivals! During the summer and autumn months, there are always several over the weekend and the food is good! 

@schaze I understand still trying to process the pregnancy! While we were TTGP, it is still mind boggling that I'm actually pregnant. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    4 weeks and baby is the size of a poppy seed!

2. How are you feeling?
    Mostly okay but I've been dealing with a sore throat this week which hasn't been fun. I've also been cramping on and off and I've been super exhausted this week but I think that's from being under the weather.

Nope, none until the end of the month.

I have felt like crap this week (thanks allergies!) and the weather today isn't helping and I have a 5k tonight that I'm very much not prepared for. Bleh. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow!

I live in Upstate SC and I freaking love it! The landscape is gorgeous and there's always some sort of event going on in my city.
  • missblazemissblaze member
    edited May 2017
    gusgus14 said:
    4 weeks and baby is the size of a poppy seed!

2. How are you feeling?
    Mostly okay but I've been dealing with a sore throat this week which hasn't been fun. I've also been cramping on and off and I've been super exhausted this week but I think that's from being under the weather.

Nope, none until the end of the month.

I have felt like crap this week (thanks allergies!) and the weather today isn't helping and I have a 5k tonight that I'm very much not prepared for. Bleh. At least I get to sleep in tomorrow!

I live in Upstate SC and I freaking love it! The landscape is gorgeous and there's always some sort of event going on in my city.
    @gusgus14 Where in the Upstate??? I'm in Simpsonville but work in Greenville :)

I use Hypnobabies! http://www.hypnobabies-store.com/link.cgi?affiliateID=472

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies!

Pregnancy Ticker

EDD: 1/6/2018
    Eva Jane: 7/23/2014

• @missblaze small world! I work in Greenville and live in Taylors (so basically Greenville). Looks like we're neighbors :)
  • @darkrose88 I'm so sorry about your previous loss. Hugs to you. Today you are pregnant! 

@gusgus14 oh the allergies this year are awful! Solidarity, girl.
  • AnyMaxAnyMax member
    5 weeks, a Dot snail!

2. How are you feeling?
    I have never known nausea like this!
    Also, I swear I have started feeling RLP this week.  I would have thought it was too early?

One week til my first appointment (and I assume u/s)!

This exhaustion is insane, and work is so busy right now.  I can barely keep my eyes open through my shift.  Reviews are at the end of the month, and I am up for a raise and promotion. I cannot afford to let my performance slip!

I live in New Jersey. LOVE having the beach and two major cities right here!

• AnyMaxAnyMax member
    @schaze We were planning on waiting until July to schedule with our RE. Surprise!

@darkrose88 (((HUGS)))  PGAL brain is so messy.  One moment I am on top of the world, and the next I am freaking the eff out.  You've got this.  Maybe look into some affirmations to help remind yourself that you are rocking this pregnancy  <3

@gusgus14 I hope your 5k goes well this evening! Enjoy your rest tomorrow :)