August 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What discontinued snack food would you bring back if you could? 
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you? 25 weeks 

2. How big is baby? Cauliflower or prairie dog 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Not till the 10th 

4.  Any new symptoms? Exhaustion 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Nope

6. GTKY: What discontinued snack food would you bring back if you could? Tangerine altoid sours
  • 1. How far along are you? 26wks! 

2. How big is baby? Bowling Pin

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Nothing...

4.  Any new symptoms? No new, just more heartburn and swelling

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? I said it in UO but I got a snooglr and hate the thing! I tried to sleep with it and ended up throwing it on the floor. 

6. GTKY: What discontinued snack food would you bring back if you could? My DH said 3d doritos...i loved vienetta ice cream.  Delicious. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
  • Loading the player...

1. How far along are you? 26 weeks

2. How big is baby? big head of kale..but I like bowling pin more! 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? on the 2nd - glucose test

4.  Any new symptoms? my feet are a bit swollen by the end of the day. I can see baby moving around/kicking when I sit still..last night she was on the move! 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? my shoes end up not fitting by the end of the day because of my feet. I put a box under my desk so my feet are somewhat elevated. I hope it helps! 

6. GTKY: What discontinued snack food would you bring back if you could? Dunkaroos :smile:
  • 1. How far along are you? 24 weeks

2. How big is baby? size of a cantaloupe 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? had a follow up u/s this week - all good! she is measuring ahead by about a week (my little chub) but they said that it's normal to fluctuate

4.  Any new symptoms? nope

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? same with the exhaustion. wwhhhyyyyy  :s will this never end?!

6. GTKY: What discontinued snack food would you bring back if you could? not sure what brand they were, but i used to LOVE these brownie cheesecake square desserts in high school. ugh i would kill for those now... time to do a little searching haha

1. How far along are you? 25 wks 

2. How big is baby? Cauliflower 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Not till the 15th 

4.  Any new symptoms? Acid reflux has started making an appearance with my heartburn 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: What discontinued snack food would you bring back if you could? I don't think they are actually discontinued completely, I just can't find them around where I live.  They were these little Sara Lee cheesecake bites that were covered in chocolate and kept in the freezer. 
  • @JCPSand2B those things were delicious! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
  • The bump hasn't allowed me to post in like 2 months! I've emailed them and they couldn't figure out why and now out of nowhere (haven't even tried in several weeks) it's letting me post! So I'm taking full advantage! Wouldn't even let me "love tit" anything until now!

How far along are you? 
    - I was 24 weeks last Friday 

How big is baby?
    - Atlantic Puffin 

Any upcoming appointments?
    - Had my 24 wk appt today with an ultrasound to finish getting the pics that they couldn't get last time cuz baby wouldn't cooperate. We are having another BOY! Still trying to process that I'll have 3 boys!

Any new symptoms?
    - Heartburn is getting worse

R/R/Q?
    - Will I be flamed for having a nursery that is unicorn themed for a boy? I'm not going to make it super "girly" but I've always wanted a unicorn theme!

GTKY: what discontinued snack food would you bring back?
    - I think they were called Ruffles loaded chili and cheese chips. I was obsessed during my first pregnancy but can't find them now