Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 5/2

Happy Tuesday Ladies! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is something interesting or unique about you that maybe not everybody knows about? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 5/2

• Options
    How far along are you? 28 weeks. Third trimester yallllll!!!!!

How big is baby? An eggplant

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Vaginal varicose veins have now spread to the other side which is extrememly depressing.. and the swelling/pressure has gotten a bit worse. I've upped my workouts to 4x a week instead of 2 so I'm assuming that's the reason. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope! 

GTKY: What is something interesting or unique about you that maybe not everybody knows about? 

Interesting...hmmm... well I met DH at a motorcycle dealership and actually learned to ride a motorcycle before I learned how to drive a car. 
  • Options
    Hello a Tuesday crew.  Hope everyone and your inner ninjas are doing well!

How far along are you?
    29 weeks

How big is baby?
    A MacBook pro

it's my week off from blood tests and Dr's Apts!  Dr's Apts are every 2 weeks starting next week!

I'm so hot.  Always.  I vacuum, I'm sweating.  I lay in bed with the windows open and DH is freezing under 3 blankets and I'm under a sheet sweating.  I was pregnant 2 summers ago and don't remember being like this. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    The one bonus to the nicer weather we have been having is that I have finally busted out the flip flops.  Goodbye boots and socks!

this is kinda tough...  there's a lot you guys don't know about me!!  I am ridiculously allergic to hibiscus flowers.  They use it in a lot of teas and it will quickly put me into anaphylatic shock.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? 
    romaine or asparagus 

yes Thursday I see an OB versus the midwives I have been seeing to get my all clear to try for my VBAC! Then next week start my TWICE weekly NST and BPP :( not as excited about that except the BPP at least I get to see monkey butt 

yesterday I just all of a sudden felt so much more pregnant. It was harder to bend over. Having to sit to put my pants on. Workouts are causing more braxton hicks and slowing me down and my appetite sucks even more than usual 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    my work threw me a baby shower luncheon today and it was great! A beautiful cake, they got me the dual monitor digital baby monitor I wanted and a target GC on top of that! I love this part time chef job I found 1.5 years ago that works around my photography schedule so well and is just a great group of people who feel like family 

I went on a 40 day backpacking and whitewater canoeing trip with NOLS when I was 22 and it was amazing. Such a wonderful experience. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    yellow1daisyyellow1daisy member
    edited May 2017
    How far along are you?
    28 weeks and third tri finally. 
    How big is baby?
    Eggplant
    Not this week but next week I have my GTT (second one bah)
    Same ol complaints
    Rants/Raves/Questions?

This is a tough question. Lol. Um. I had a lot of testing done due to pregnancy losses and one of them (genetic karyotyping) showed I have an inverted chromosome 9. Pericentric inversion that's believed to be pretty much benign but it's kind of weird to think I have an upside down chromosome. 

ETA: @JAM85
    best of luck at your appointment with the OB. I think during my appointment next week they will also set me up with their OB to have the VBAC talk and I'm weirdly nervous about it. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    Hello Tuesday ladies!

How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Acorn squash

nothing

out of breath so much quicker and simple tasks are becoming harder to complete. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    It rained all last weekend so we finally cleaned out the nursery and painted. This caused dh to think we needed to immediately go out and buy a new crib. Lol

I'm really not interesting. Lol I love to mow the yard but hate the finishing touches; weed eating, edging, etc. We used to be able to tag team the yard but now with dd it doesn't work that well. 
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    Thanks @yellow1daisy! I am also nervous even though I'm not even sure what to expect since everyone has said I'm a great candidate at every appointment thus far but I've only seen midwives not an OB and they have also all been women and this is a guy and guy OBs weird me out even though I have heard good things about him. So far the baby has been head down since scans at 18w, 23w, 29w, and 30w so hopefully the trend continues!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker