Illinois Babies
Options

Ob/Gyn in Schaumburg area recommendations?

This is my first post. Trying to conceive soon and waited to set up a preconception appointment. My husband and I are in our mid 20s and would like to start our little family soon. We're been on a preconception diet for nearly 6 months now, since I had a chemical pregnancy in early May. We weren't trying then, but since then we've really wanted a baby. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Re: Ob/Gyn in Schaumburg area recommendations?

• Options
    Hello, not sure if you're near Winfield, but dr mark Gapinski is great!
  • Options
    Thanks, but that's 40+ minutes south of me. Kinda hoping for only a 20 to 30 min drive.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Drs Dohr, Novas and Coll in Barrington. I live in west Schaumburg and it takes about 25-30 minutes to get there.
  • Options
    I go to an OB Dr Samreen Akbar and I really like the office and set up there. I hadn't been before my pregnancy and I have found them professional and friendly. I am sure you found someone since but she is just off Higgins across in the Northwest Industrial place above Beuno Beef and across from Morettis. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Northwest Womens Consultants in Arlington Heights ate great! Their office is right down the street from NW Community Hospital. Ive seen most of the doctors in the practice, but I really like Dr. McCool.
  • Options
    braz7911 said:
    I like Drs Dohr, Novas and Coll in Barrington. I live in west Schaumburg and it takes about 25-30 minutes to get there.
    Dr. Dohr is awesome, super down to Earth. She was supposed to deliver my son but my labor moved too fast and they had to call the second "on call" doctor who ended up being Dr. Coll. Everything went very smoothly and she was there for me the whole time. You have to meet with all the doctors during your pregnancy, so I was ok with any one of them when the time came. 
    4/15/16: Beta 379, 4/18/16: Beta 1358! 
    5/2/16: 2 heartbeats  <3  <3
    5/11/16: Baby A hb180, Baby B hb166 

Due 12/22/16 with two! 

• Options
    I used advanced obgyn. They have an office in elk grove village and barrington. The staff is super nice and helpful!