July 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 5/1/17

For anyone due 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31. 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5/1/17

• Options
    For anyone due 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31. 

How far along are you? 29 Weeks

How big is baby? Acorn Squash

Upcoming appointments this week? No. Next week

Any new symptoms or changes? More pains lol

Rants/Raves/Questions? None at the moment

GTKY: Do you usually stay friends with your exes? Usually - yes. There are a couple where we don't talk anymore but for the most part I am still friends with my exes.
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks  

How big is baby? Asparagus?? Really 

Upcoming appointments this week? Friday with the midwife just a normal checkup 

Any new symptoms or changes? Tons of pressure down below I swear it feels like she's just gonna fall out. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? DD is teething yay me and has been super clingy and also waking through the night about every hour and half so no sleep for me, as if I could get comfortable to sleep anyway. On a positive note DH has been super affectionate and sweet lately and making sure to entertain DD for a few hours when he gets off work to give me some sanity and time to take a bath, which I've been enjoying nightly, but I'm to the point where he now has to help me out when I'm done. It really has been helping with the sore back though. 

GTKY: Do you usually stay friends with your exes? I am not really friends with any of my exes and I like it that way. They are exes for a reason right? Hubby really isn't with any of his either, with the exception being his ex wife. They are still friendly as they have to be because of DSS, but they rarely speak unless it has something to do with the child. Her and I usually get along pretty well, but we have very different views on parenting and sometimes butt heads. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ginger1228ginger1228 member
    edited May 2017
    How far along are you? 30 weeks

How big is baby? Zucchini/platypus (awww!)

Upcoming appointments this week? I had one today. Fundal height is measuring 3 weeks behind so I have a growth scan next week. I'm not too freaked out but I'd definitely like next week to get here! HR is still on track and movement has been consistent, so that definitely helps me feel better. 

Eta I'm also slightly anemic so starting an iron supplement. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Not that I can think of

Rants/Raves/Questions? I don't think I have any of these either. I haven't been sleeping well bc of random things so that's made me feel kind of blah - along with this crappy weather. I really want the sunshine back!

GTKY: Do you usually stay friends with your exes? I'm fb friends with them but I don't talk to them. No hard feelings though. Just don't feel the need to keep in touch. 
  • Options

@nicole71721 - My DH has to help me out of the bath tub too when I take a bath because our bath tub is stupid and even with a non-slip mat in the bottom, it still almost slip. :/

@ginger1228 - FX for next week.

due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 he half jokingly told me last night we should get one of those stand up bath tubs that you just walk in and sit down. I'm sure the look in my eyes said it all as he didn't mention it again. I think he said it to be funny but hormones made me take it differently. We do our fair share of giving each other a hard time so I shouldn't have taken it offensively but you know pregnancy. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 28+1

How big is baby? I think an eggplant?  Seems random.

Upcoming appointments this week?  Saw the US tech today for a growth scan and was hoping and praying baby girl was 2 lbs at least since average is 2.2 lbs at this stage.  She came in at 2lbs 11oz!  So happy!!!  We got an adorable profile shot of her and it's been a busy but great day so far.  I see my OB doc tomorrow for my regular appt.

Any new symptoms or changes? I think this baby is trying to bust out.  I feel her stretching so much more and I'm interested to see how much my stomach will grow as she grows.

Rants/Raves/Questions? The security guard in our building asked me today when my baby was due!  This is a huge rave for me because I just feel mega fat and not like I look pregnant.  I feel validated!  Plus we have a contract pending on our house and are house hunting for the next one and I'm so ready to be moved and nesting!

GTKY: Do you usually stay friends with your exes?  Eh, I don't talk to any of them, but mostly because they live far away and I've lost contact over the years.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker