August 2017 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 4/29

For mamas with due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26

1. How far along are you?

2. How big is baby?

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: If you could get paid doing what you love, what would it be. (Not saying that people don't love their current job, but many people end up having to choose stability/income over passion)

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 4/29

• 1. How far along are you?
    24 Weeks!

2. How big is baby?
    Cantaloupe

None this week. Had my 24 week checkup yesterday and everything was great!

4.  Any new symptoms?
    I've reached a state of perpetual exhaustion. I'm sure it's not just baby related and probably due to a new fast paced work experience and getting ready to finish this semester of school. 

I love feeling the baby move, even if sometimes the kicks are hard. I wear scrub pants for work so when I wear (read: squeeze) into my jeans on my off days, she tends to get mad lol 

6. GTKY: If you could get paid doing what you love, what would it be?
    I would love to get paid to hang out with my dogs all day. I've been at my job as an ortho tech for a month now and I do love that I get work with people all day rather than sit in a boring office staring at a computer clicking away. 
  • 1. How far along are you?
    24+1
    2. How big is baby?
    cantaloupe 
    Not for a couple weeks
    4.  Any new symptoms?
    Movement is getting more defined, I've felt softer movements for a while now but sometimes now it feels like the baby is trying to escape and!
    Rant: All the sleep. 
    Rave: I've been consistently staying active, so even though I see pictures of myself and want to cry I know I am trying to stay as healthy as possible. Hoping to lift a little more now that school is done. 
    6. GTKY: If you could get paid doing what you love, what would it be. (Not saying that people don't love their current job, but many people end up having to choose stability/income over passion)
    I would love to be a photographer! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @WineAndDogs I agree with the kicks! Sometimes it does feel like they are trying to escape and it hurts. DH gets a laugh out of me wincing during the hard hits, but I just take that as a sign that she's healthy. Hey probably just feel hard because this is so new and unknown. 

• 1. How far along are you? 23 weeks

2. How big is baby? Grapefruit

3. Any upcoming appointments this week?  Checkup and getting to finish the anatomy scan since t ch couldn't get all the pictures needed last time because little man wouldn't face up

4.  Any new symptoms?  Starting to have some inflammation in my feet and lower back pain

i had the best prenatal massage yesterday.  it was so fabulous I already want another next week! 

6. GTKY: If you could get paid doing what you love, what would it be. (Not saying that people don't love their current job, but many people end up having to choose stability/income over passion)?
    this is a hard one for me to pick. I don't think there is anything I love enough to want to get paid for that would make as much money as my current job 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. How far along are you? 25 + 3

2. How big is baby? cauliflower

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? today

4.  Any new symptoms? nope

I do love what I do now, I just wish I had work a little more consistently.  My dream job would be to be a travel blogger.  DH and I did a big trip and blogged about it when they just stared to get popular.  We did not try and monetize it at all and now I regret not giving it a try because a lot of people who left when we did now make a good living off their blog.
    BabyFruit Ticker