November 2017 Moms
Options

Monday BF may 1st

bcashawbcashaw member
edited May 2017 in November 2017 Moms
Let's hear it. 

Re: Monday BF may 1st

• Options
    Well...it's Monday...I didn't feel like I had much of a weekend...I had too much to do and there was too much flooding so it was hard to get anywhere...and I really just want to go back to bed.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My temporary (3 months) office space sucks. It's already hindering my ability to do my job bc I can't have any confidential phone convos bc there are 2 other ppl in there. My cell and wifi don't work  and there's a damn 2 way mirror in the room. So. Over. It.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so over my son and I having colds. I'm also over this cold, rainy weather we're having. It's May. It's supposed to be sunny and kinda warmish not in the 40's and 50's. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going to kill this dog, not really but man i so have thoughts of letting him out the door. Woke up to scratching at 3am, found him locked in the bathroom where he went to pee all over the toilet. The dogs are limited to a room and hallway at night but sometimes DH forgets to shut the bathroom. Cleaning up that mess and then just smelling the same smell in our bathroom let me know that's what he does when I wanders off. I've given the dog way top many chances and have cleaned up too much owe. From now on he will be in his crate at night because I'm done dealing with it.  
  • Options
    Today was my first day working in our education department and while I'm really excited to have gotten this position, it meant that I had to get up at 5am and out the door before 6am and I just got home at 3pm and the kids get off the bus at 3:30 and I'm soooooo tired!!! I haven't been working since my appt with MFM a couple weeks ago, but it feels like I haven't worked in forever! 
  • Options
    I am starting to really hate where I'm living. I get so mad every time I go grocery shopping and they don't have what I need. They constantly run out of everything and have the worst possible selection. Someone said to me while buying the only box of fudgecicles "They know people still live here, right?" It's so depressing. That and the fact that I was really looking forward to having great produce when I moved to California and I have never seen worse. It's more expensive too. This is the only store without traveling 40+ miles each way. 
  • Options
    So i woke up this morning with a migraine and i havent had a day off ..i baby sit a three year old and the dad hasnt given me his set schedule..thursday my friend passed away i tried to save her life but i was to late...i havent slept well im just tired
  • Options
    KLink15KLink15 member
    Apparently hubby had a pen go through the wash, didn't realize until I looked at my underwear just now going to the bathroom and saw a black spot... Holy momentary freakout...
  • Options
    Too much to even type, all I can say is...I need a new job! My assistant teacher is an imbecile who drives me batty and admin doesn't have a clue what their priorities should be in life?!
  • Options
    JDW0325JDW0325 member
    @sushisuzi
    i am so sorry for your loss!
  • Options
    bcashawbcashaw member
    @sushisuzi sorry for your loss 

Also teenagers. I'm so tired of my teenagers. I love them and they're lovely and Yada Yada joys of parenting. I'm. So . Tired. Please just become adult,respectable, wonderful beings of society. Please . 
  • Options
    AsivecAsivec member
    I'm sleep lady sleep training my 3 year old. We started bed time at 8. It's almost 9. 

Just go to sleep! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I could see my breath this morning because the air was so cold. Now I'm waiting for thunderstorms. There was supposed to be a 30 degree temp difference in six hours and my head feels like it's going to explode from sinus pressure.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    pawcallpawcall member
    edited May 2017
    Omg you guys. Life is against me today. Someone heated up f'ing FISH in the microwave right by my desk.  :s

then I go home and get out of my car and All I can smell is the motherflipping MANURE our next door neighbors fertilized a full acre with today  :s:s

take my son to therapy and on the way home he starts throwing up in the car, loudly and pungently.  :s:s:s

so much for keeping anything down today.  :(
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    @pawcall I cringed at fish heated up in the microwave and then just kept cringing! Yuck, what a smelly day!

• Options
    Aww @pawcall, tomorrow has to be better!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    tec124tec124 member
    My 3 year old has had a bug since Saturday.  We got a note this week that it was going around day care.  She's had minimal vomiting and some diarrhea, but the stomach pain and butt soreness is what continues to linger.  She keeps asking for more cream on her butt...woke us up 3x last night for butt cream.  She's somewhat dramatic & we have a history of driving to the ER on 3 occasions and realizing en route that her symptoms were a bit...faked (because she's acting fine when watching peppa pig videos on our phone.). My husband wanted to bring her to the ER tonight....for her butt.  10 minutes before her tears, she was running around and dancing.  (And likely will be in another 10 minutes).  If it's still bothering her, we can go to the pediatrician.
    im just exausted....
  • Options
    I am so tired of my cats lately. Two months ago we put the oldest one down. All her life she had a digestive issue that caused her to vomit two to three or more times a week (unrelated to why we put her down). Ever since my other cats have been making up for her being gone. It wouldn't be so bad if they could just do it on the floor instead of on objects like clothes, toys, end tables, or chairs.
  • Options
    abs1686abs1686 member

I'm dragging this into Tuesday ladies so hopefully no one minds. I've had a dull throb of a headache for three days now, people at work are freaking stupid and I'm sick of explaining the same thing over and over again, all I want to do is sleep and my husband is having back to back late nights but not because he's working, because he went to dinner with friends last night and a bike ride with friends tonight, all while I deal with our screaming toddler while feeling so fabulous and then gets butt hurt when I am not overly excited to see him when he does get home at night. UGH! I'm just freaking done.

sorry. end rant.