TTC After a Loss

~~~~ TGIF 04.28.17 ~~~~

HAPPY FRIDAY! What's everyone up to this weekend?
**** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
~~ married 8.11.07
~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~

Re: ~~~~ TGIF 04.28.17 ~~~~

• Gearing up for a loooong Friday with way too many meetings - including one at 5pm!

I'm taking a mountain biking clinic all weekend - Sat & Sun from 8am - 5pm. excited but nervous.

I found out late last night I am know barre certified!
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited April 2017
    It's going to be a rainy weekend for us.  Not much is happening tonight.  I will be playing at a wedding tomorrow afternoon.  DD has her dance recital photos in the morning and my parents are watching her the rest of the day.  DH wanted to go with me on Saturday to hang out.  Wedding is an hour out of town.  We will probably have dinner there before heading back.  Sunday I got invited to one of my students last concert of her High School career.  She's in the youth symphony and they are performing at the performing arts center downtown.  It's going to be a musical weekend ladies!

awesome @ladipale about the barre certification

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jchpgjchpg member
    @ladipale a biking clinic sounds fun!

@vlagrl29 we're getting a lot of rain too! I'm currently waiting for it to ease up before I go outside.

It's 6pm where I'm at- so I'm wrapping up for the day... and this weekend I'm going to Paris! It's been over 10 years since I was there when I traveled as a student. I'm excited to go back. It's a nice bonus of being an ex-pat for a while  :)
  • Congratulations @ladipale!!  Quiet weekend here: studying, cleaning, running group Saturday, probably hit our local bar Sunday afternoon (it's CD1 so f--k it, hahaha)
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • @jchpg where do you live? 
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • jchpgjchpg member
    @amberruka im in Switzerland
  • @ladipale.  Meeting at 5pm on a Friday?! Sucks.   Hope it goes quick.  Congrats on the barre certification!!!

@vlagrl29.  Musical weekend sounds fun.   I love weddings.  

@jchpg.  Have a great time in Paris!

@amberruka    Hit the bar!  We are almost cycle buddies. I'm on CD2. 

AFM,  work day just ended!!!  No plans tonight, just heading out to pick up DS from daycare and then we hang at home.  Tomorrow we are going to dinner with a group of friends.  I will enjoy a festive beverage or two as long as I can drink while taking fertility drugs which I start tomorrow.  It will be first time using the neighbor girl as a sitter so hoping all goes well.  Sunday probably run errands and then teach jazzercise in afternoon 
  • SP128SP128 member
    @ladipale  Congrats on the barre certificate

@vlagrl29  What a musical weekend indeed.  Hope you have a nice dinner with DH.

@jchpg  Paris.  Oooh la la 

AFM  Nothing planned this weekend. Finally stopped raining and now the sun is out and it is humid.  Feeling bloated.  Think it is from the estrogen I'm taking.  Need to put my house back together.  It is an absolute mess from being in Vegas all last week and DH being at a conference the last couple of days.  Doesn't help that he isn't an active participant in household chores.
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• @jchpg - paris sounds lovely!

@Mack2342 - we have a neighborhood girl that's been babysitting DD for a few years now - its nice and convenient.

@amberruka - have a drink for me!

The rain here is all weekend long and its making me tired so I'm just about to do some yoga to wake me up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wmartnz7wmartnz7 member
    edited May 2017
    Ahh i'm reading this too late! @jchpg - I live in Paris! Hope you had a nice time here. :) It was a little gray and chilly, but the sunshine peeked out a bit!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
  • jchpgjchpg member
    Hi @wmartnz7 neat! Yes it was a bit gray but we still had a great time