1st Trimester

heartbeat video at 5 weeks

i was wondering if anyone knows where to find the heartbeat video that the app pushes through on your phone towards the end of 5 weeks. i accidentally clicked out of it and i wanted to watch it. :)

Answers

• GJB06 said:
    i was wondering if anyone knows where to find the heartbeat video that the app pushes through on your phone towards the end of 5 weeks. i accidentally clicked out of it and i wanted to watch it. :)
    Sorry, but finding the heartbeat via fetal doplar in a doctor's office typically doesn't happen until around the 12 week mark (sometimes a bit sooner it can be found), let alone a cell phone app??? Ultrasound can pick up baby's heart rate, but I was told the beating sound is generated by the US machine.  Sorry, but I am very Leary of any app that says it can hear your baby's HR. I'm assuming that's what you are talking about????
  • GJB06GJB06 member
    3rescuepups --thanks for the response. no thebump app gives updates to my cell phone (push notifications) and one day it had a video but i accidentally clicked out of it before i watched it and now i cant find it on the website.
  • Loading the player...
  • When you open the app on the home screen it should show the Apple seed. If you click "view" under that and scroll down you will see the option to "launch week 5" and it'll take you to the interactive of the 5wk embryo :)