October 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change | 4.28.17

Happy Friday, all!  Post here if your due date is October 6th, 13th, 20th, or 27th!

1) How many weeks are you?

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments or tests this week?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY (stolen from Wednesday ticker change): What was your first dance song at your wedding OR what is "your song" with your SO?
Me: 35     DH: 37
BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

Re: Friday Ticker Change | 4.28.17

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 17 weeks

2) How big is baby?  An onion or a pomegranate!

3) How are you feeling?  Tired, but pretty good. I'm starting to pop and my work pants no longer fit comfortably, and I can't sleep well in any position.

4) Any appointments or tests this week?  None; I had bloodwork to check my thyroid levels which came back fine. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  Rave: H and I are doing a weekend away this weekend and even though it's going to rain all weekend, I am so looking forward to getting out of town.  I need a change of scenery!

6) GTKY (stolen from Wednesday ticker change): What was your first dance song at your wedding OR what is "your song" with your SO?  Our first dance song was Come Away with Me by Norah Jones. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    15 weeks

2) How big is baby?
    Orange or avocado

3) How are you feeling?
    I'm having some weird dreams and having to pee a lot. I'm also really anxious about telling my boss. Since I'm not really showing yet, I keep postponing. 

None till May 11

Not much, except for family that keep posting congratulations on Facebook. I guess I should have warned people not to post yet (don't want my boss to see), but I feel like it goes without saying.

6) GTKY (stolen from Wednesday ticker change): What was your first dance song at your wedding OR what is "your song" with your SO?
    I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 16 Weeks

2) How big is baby? A dill pickle or an avocado

3) How are you feeling? Fine

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? My sister's MIL is a piece of work. My sister is kind of sensitive so she really feels things deeply and I hate the way she's being treated. To make a long story short, her MIL is the "matriarch" type and is currently pitching a fit and turning something small into something huge. 

6) GTKY (stolen from Wednesday ticker change): What was your first dance song at your wedding OR what is "your song" with your SO? We don't have one. He was too bashful to have a first dance at our wedding. IF he had agreed it would have been A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @feeislove Sorry about your sister's pain-in-the-butt MIL.  I hope she backs off soon.

@Ka++Lo I told my bosses a few weeks ago but at this point, I definitely wouldn't be able to hide it.  Hope it goes well!

@Amesie13 Sorry you're still having the nausea - hope you feel better soon! I'm glad your appointment went well, too!

@KDeola I'm sure the waiting is the worst; fx that all goes well with the amnio! <3

@ladyglittersparkles Ugh to your SIL & BIL - who plans then asks? We're literally going away for one evening and I made sure my sister could check on our dogs way before making any plans.

@Mommaswizz Glad you're feeling good and that you had a great appointment! :)

I just found out that I'm going to have to change OBs.  Mine was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year so I haven't actually seen her this pregnancy, but I just received a call that she's going to discontinue seeing OB patients because of her health.  This makes me sad but of course I want what's best for her health.  Luckily, the practice has four other doctors - three of whom I like - so it should all be fine, as I'm not going to agree to transfer to the one I don't like. I'll get to see my OB for the AS on 5/15 and then will be transferred.  Still, this is making me an emotional mess.

• Options
    Aww @laeberge3 that's awful.  I'm glad you can stay within the practice though.  At my ob we see all the doctors and midwives so we don't have one specifically assigned.  
    @feeislove I LOVE that song!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

2) How big is baby?
    Orange sized, apparently 

3) How are you feeling?
    overall good.

nope

Why, insane headaches?! I'm mostly grumpy because of said headaches. DD is being adorable so that makes it better.

We don't have one. 
  • Options
    15 weeks today

2) How big is baby?
    I just saw this on the app when I logged in but can't remember for the life of me... The size of an orange? 

3) How are you feeling?
    Pretty normal. Had a nasty stomach bug earlier this week after being on vacation for a week,  but luckily it was a 24H thing. 

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Had an appointment this week. Everything is on track except for my weight gain. Somehow I lost 5 pounds. I swear I eat. I feel like I'm constantly eating, honestly. But I guess I'll have to watch more? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? We went to Coachella for the 2nd year in a row last year and there we so many babies. Not kids, babies. I think it's great if they can handle the heat of the daytime sets, but the amount of strollers I saw at 10PM was a little worrisome. Also, freaking bloody boogers. I've never had a nosebleed in my life, so I was so freaked out the first time it happens. It's every other day now and so annoying. 

We don't have a song but Francis and the Lights' Friends has been in constant rotation since we saw him live last week. So song of the moment, I guess. 
  • Options
    @mommaswizz yay for a great appointment this week! Glad to hear you are feeling better!

@laeberge3 So sorry to hear about your OB. I hope her health improves and that you find an OB that you click with.

1) How many weeks are you? 15!

2) How big is baby? Either the size of an apple or the size of a large naval orange, depending on the website. 

3) How are you feeling? Besides allergies I'm feeling great! I didn't feel pregnant when I got up this morning though, which weirds me out.

4) Any appointments or tests this week? No appointments until 19 weeks.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm just really craving fig and goat cheese pizza! SO bad!!

6) GTKY (stolen from Wednesday ticker change): What was your first dance song at your wedding OR what is "your song" with your SO? It was Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton...:)
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 16 weeks today! Hello 4 months.

Baby is an avocado on TB and an action figure on Ovia.

Feeling easily exhausted and out of breath. But my nausea is finally going away!

I had an appt on Monday and I got the quad screening. Still waiting impatiently for results.

Rave: Hubby has been super awesome about cooking and we spend lots of time being excited about the baby.

John Legend "All of Me" for first song. Then we had a couples dance for all our guests and their SO which was Ed Sheeran "Thinking out Loud"
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers