October 2016 Moms

My Baby Can Read

does anyone have this? my friend sent me a video of her showing her baby the word clap and she started clapping her hands!!

Re: My Baby Can Read

• I don't know exactly what you're referring to, I'm assuming its a book?

Also, not trying to be rude but could you post questions like this in the Randoms thread so the board doesn't get cluttered with threads that will only get a few responses? Just trying to stay organized!
  • sure, I just wanted to relate to parents with the same birth month but not a problem.
  • Loading the player...
  • @deecee9580 we are happy to discuss stuff with you and you are very welcome here, it's just a lot easier for us all to keep track of what's going on here if we have kinda curated threads rather than 1,000,000 different little topics.  The Randoms thread is still part of this BMB and @AllyTheKid wasn't trying to oust you from the group, just keep things neat and user-friendly
  • I didn't at all mean a different board! We have an April Randoms thread here on this board dedicated to anything and everything, this, that, or the other- and we are all active participants in it!
    You're more likely to have what you say seen and responded to in that thread anyway than you are by making a new post. Odd perhaps, but that's just the dynamic here. Like @kgridley27 said, you are most welcome here! We just want to keep the board tidy :)
  • thank you i totally understand :)