1st Trimester
Options

Body aches?

I'm 8w today and keep waking up in the middle of the night from body aches. My joints, legs and arms are always achy - it almost feels like the flu, without all the other symptoms...is anyone else experiencing this? It makes it so difficult for me to get any rest. :-/

Re: Body aches?

• Options
    I'm 8w today and keep waking up in the middle of the night from body aches. My joints, legs and arms are always achy - it almost feels like the flu, without all the other symptoms...is anyone else experiencing this? It makes it so difficult for me to get any rest. :-/
    Sorry to break it to you but it will get worse as you get closer to the middle and end of your pregnancy. But yes I had this a couple times during my 1st Trimester. I found a warm bath / shower helped
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am at 4 weeks and have a lot of fatigue and aches as if I am getting sick.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Married Since June 2, 2012 Bookworm, Librarian, Wife

- Concieved Through IVF and PGD to screen out genetic disorder (Neurofibromatosis 1)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had terrible aches with my first and they are back again with my current pregnancy only SOONER! Lol

Prenatal yoga helped a lot and walking /stretching when they came on. Warm showers too! Also regular chiro appointments helped as well.

Hope you start to feel better soon! 
  • Options
    Yes. This is exactly how I feel. I don't remember this from my first pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Yes it happens to me too... especially after working too much around the house or stand for a long time.