Trying to Get Pregnant

04/28 Friday WTO !!

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are some things you have on your bucket list ???

Me 27 <3 DF 44
TTC post VR Sept 21/16
SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

Re: 04/28 Friday WTO !!

• Good morning!

Month/Cycle: 10/13

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: charting, BBT, HIO EOD during FW, green tea/pomegranate juice before O, pineapple core after O, cutting back on caffeine and alcohol for both me and DH

R/R: It's Fri-yay! Craft night with some good friends tonight and not much else planned over the weekend. Ready for a chill relaxing weekend.

CS/Q: Trying to get my FF chart to link in siggy, but it didn't  work. Anyone have any tips?

GTKY: What are some things you have on your bucket list ??? Lots of travel! And someday I'd like to present at a PT conference. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:9/7

CD:52

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,pnv,hio

R/R:Got CH today but I don`t want to move just yet last time I did my temp changed and took CH away.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What are some things you have on your bucket list ??? I`m with @KariAnn323 on the traveling
  • Month/Cycle: 14 cycles, 9 TTCAL

CD: 2 - AF decided last night to hit full force. :(

WAYDTGKU: opk, bbt, pnv, hio - all the stuff.

R/R: My cat couldn't decide where she wanted to sleep last night and kept rotating between on my chest, on fiance's chest, and in between us. I couldn't be bothered to lock her out of the bed room, so now I'm super tired. Let's hope I make it through work :|

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are some things you have on your bucket list ???
    I'm with everyone on traveling. There are so many places I haven't been, that I'd love to visit. I also want to own a beautiful house someday!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Oh I almost forgot! @flashley-2 Was your BW this Friday? 
  • @Sailing_Mama Pacific Northwest. Its a rare and random sunny day in the 60's! Not swimming but just taking in the sun and views!

@lund I can't even tell you how much I would love that!!
  • lundlund member
    @Redpuma119 OMG I'm so glad YH is now on board, and that things are moving so quickly with the RE!  I totally made that chart to be funny, but I'm incredibly glad it helped  :)
  • @lund I asked for it to be funny as well. It's amazing though how simple of an explanation it was. I'd never thought to explain to him the exact definition. 
  • lundlund member
    @mschanandlerbong1214 glad YH is finally coming home! As for the opks, I almost always have at least SOME sort of test line show up, no matter where I am in my cycle. However, I am able to see a gradual darkening progression when I get close to O. I know that this doesn't happen for everyone, but it's possible that darkening lines could lead to O  :)
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5 (1 TTCAL)

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, tracking CM, teas (green and RRL), pomegranate juice, starting progesterone after O, soon starts the HIO.

R/R: it's Friday! And I get to go with my lab to an escape room at 2 today! Everyone's wanting to be in my team this time because I rocked it the last time we went. Pressure's on! I tried to drop off my prescription for progesterone at Walgreens yesterday, but apparently you have to take it to a specialty pharmacy to get it compounded? Wasn't aware. But there's one a few blocks from where I work, so planning to take a nice walk today!

CS/Q: nothing other than to note that it looks like my temps are much more consistent than back when I started temping before TTC. Hoping that's my body getting it's crap together and maybe I'll see some more consistent cycle lengths? Who knows.

GTKY: unfortunately I'm not much of a bucket list kind of person. Most of my vacations and adventures have been the brainchild if someone else, and I'm happy to do it that way. I do really want to go to South Korea and Japan someday though. 

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • @sjb2215, craft night sounds like a lot of fun! Do you guys have a planned craft tonight? And if you are actually taking about craft beer, I could totally be in support of that too.

@purplg8r, I agree that it is a weird feeling hosting your own parents. And have fun at Epcot! 

@LoveInDC, ugh, sorry about the guilt trip. I am totally not looking forward to mother's day, as my SIL and her daughter and my MIL will be in town. And ***TW*** honestly I'd just like to pretend that day doesn't exist because I've been pregnant twice with no take home baby yet***end TW

Hopefully will have time later to come back for more comments!

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• @Sailing_Mama Fx for a successful weekend of HIO! 
    @lund Glad to hear you could make up for it this morning and have all the bases covered this cycle! 
    @Redpuma119 Wow so glad to hear you got in that quickly to see the RE! Also really happy to hear that your H is on board now. 
    @mschanandlerbong1214 Yay for your DH coming home!! 
    @icecubeinthedesert Hope you have fun today!!
  • @icecubeinthedesert Our apartment is 45 minutes from our house too. So for now we are sleeping on an air mattress to avoid the back and forth. 
  • @JJMNO1616, what really got us was that our rental company required professional carpet cleaning to be done by us prior to moving out and we ended up having to do the walk through before our last rental day. Which seemed really stupid. Do you just have the painting to do, or are you planning on doing a lot of projects in the house?

TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

• @icecubeinthedesert Oh that sucks with the carpet cleaning. We actually have to pay a $150 cleaning fee but that means we don't have to clean anything when we move out. At first I was kind of annoyed by the fee but now I'm actually happy we don't have to worry about it. We only have painting before we plan to move in. We are only painting the master and guest bedrrom so it's not too bad. 
  • @sjb2215 another question of “what are you crafting?!” Sounds fun!
    @purplg8r I want to go skydiving too! DH has no interest. We should do a Bumpie dive!
    @KariAnn323 Ah quick recovery for your DH!
    @labgrand2012 Sorry that your builder is being a doofus. Hopefully you can relax and recover from that stress this weekend!
    @LoveInDC, I ditto @lund! Also sorry that your mom is a woman-child. I can certainly relate to immature mothers. UGH.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU:Tried to get DH to DTD yesterday but no go. UGH. Other than that PNV, green tea (drinking now!) (until O, right?)

R/R: Nothing besides I need to HIO and DH is not being useful in that regard.

CS/Q: None.

GTKY: What are some things you have on your bucket list ??? Travel, which I think is chiche. But specifically I want to do an African safari and an Alaskan cruise.
  • @icecubeinthedesert lol yeah I get some real asshole dogs and even more asshole people who own them. I usually get bit or nearly bit a minimum of once per day. 

@Sailing_Mama we are heading to Sydney. It's about a 3.5 hr drive ! 

@JJMNO1616 Thats exciting !!! Good luck with all the painting !!

@lund Is it sad the reason I made excited to go away tonight is for the food ??? I may totally on an all carb, high fat diet this past week. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• lundlund member
    @LoveInDC ah yes, I think we may have commiserated over our moms' douchery in the past. Mine is less petty regarding things like holidays, but otherwise has the emotional intelligence of a 12 year old. Oh and she's a lying alcoholic.  So there's that...

@flashley-2 ... food is the reason for my excitement towards anything about 99% of the time

@icecubeinthedesert have fun at the escape room!
  • Lurking from TWW 

@heatherdubrow I'm glad to see you back in the dailies. So sorry that you're back on this board, but your input and support is always nice to have. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @sjb2215 Pics or it didn't happen!

Also I thought of another r/r: I was SUPPOSED to go to a Beer and Burger fest with my bff tomorrow. I bought my ticket voucher on Groupon, and I THOUGHT that like "reserved" a ticket for me. Nope. I go to to redeem the voucher for a ticket on their online system and SOLD OUT. ARG. I'm SO upset with myself. Why did I wait until the day before to redeem?! Why didn't I do it 4 days ago when I bought the stinking Groupon. UGH.

But I guess in a silver lining that gives me more time to HIO with DH.
  • @icecubeinthedesert  this is how I would do the cheers afterwards as well. 

BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • @BertieMeetsGertie perhaps you can join the mile high club?  ;)
    I would but there's so much security now a days!  :)
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018