Infertility
Options

Intro ***loss mentioned***

Kyoung5413Kyoung5413 member
edited April 2017 in Infertility
Hi Everyone!

I have been lurking on this board for a bit so I thought I'd jump in!

I am 28 and husband also 28. We have been TTC for 3 years now with no kids and wehave been together since freshman year of highschool.

I finally sought assistance about a year and a half ago. I had an HSG prior to meeting my RE and it was terribly painful due to blockage.  I got pregnant the following month and it ended in a loss at 5.5 weeks.

After that I my RE appointment ending up having to get reschedule so when I finally met him he took one look at my HSG and I can bet you have Endo. So we scheduled lap surgery immediately followed by a lovely 3 months on the Lupron Depot (3 summer months with hot flashes!)

Last fall I did three IUIs with letrezole. I responded well but no luck.

in December 2016 I did an injectable IUI using Follistim. I responded well and found out I was pregnant on New Year's Day but again ended in a 5.5 week loss.

I am currently on Lupron for May IVF. I don't want to say I'm happy to be here but I am glad to have a community of people who understand the long painful journey of infertility!

Re: Intro ***loss mentioned***

• Options
    Welcome, @Kyoung5413! I'm sorry you have to be here as well (that we all have to be here). I'm pretty new here myself--just finished my first round of IVF--and have found everyone to be friendly. I wish you luck on your IVF journey!
  • Options
    I'm fairly new here, also. I hope everything works out well for you! 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker