Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Who sucks today?

November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    All these fools I work with asking if I am going to the work happy hour. No? Do I talk to you while we're at the office? 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ElizabethSchuyler that made me lol

My nausea is a TW as is the report I'm working on. The more I work on it, the more I want to throw up.

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge yes, I am so done with this nausea! I am on Zofran, B6 and unisom and it's  still there not as bad but it's still there, lurking, waiting for just the wrong time to attack.... Ugh, it doesn't help I work with guys who smell of grease, BO, and stale cigarettes.... Icky
  • Options
    @KLink15 I'm sorry you're so miserable! Mine isn't even that bad, I don't take anything for it, I just don't feel well for most of the day until I do suck it up and vomit. I feel bad for complaining about mine :no_mouth:

• Options
    2Dash2Dash member
    My boss!  He sucks everyday and I've complained about him before but today at our meeting he again brought up that he wants us to work later everyday ( for no pay) just in case something comes up.  Not that there is something going on or that our work isn't getting done in time - just because he is insecure and wants to look good for his boss.  I've had this fight with him before.  He wants me to work to a time that is impossible because it is the same time my daycare closes and I've told him this.  I work a full day everyday - I get all my work done and when we are busy I make arrangements to stay and work late.  I was dreaming of getting a new job and couldn't wait to tell him - with being pregnant I'm going to settle for his freak-out when he realizes I won't be around for the busy time at work!  That and I also sometimes dream he'll get hit by a bus (not really but kinda)!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @KLink15 I'm sorry you're so miserable! Mine isn't even that bad, I don't take anything for it, I just don't feel well for most of the day until I do suck it up and vomit. I feel bad for complaining about mine :no_mouth:
    Honey don't feel bad for complaining, it's a pain in the rear no matter how minor it is, I would only be mad if you were one of the lucky ones who never get it... LOL
  • Options
    My TW is my sleeping. As in, I'm not. I had a seriously hard time getting to sleep last night, and then at 4'oo the sick baby woke up and started screaming (like ya do), so I had to go deal with that for an hour. Then the older kid woke up early crying that he had to go potty (we lock him in his room at night), so I got up 1/2 hr early, which doesn't seem like a lot unless your running short. If I can manage an afternoon nap, that is going to be what saves me today.

• Options
    My DH wins again. He decided the basement smelled bad because of his fish tank being dirty so he decided to light incense, now my whole house smells like it.  The basement is so thick with the smell, thanks for doing it in a nonventilated space that only spreads through the whole house. All because "The plug in isn't working" damn man, refill it then, with the refills I told you I bought you and put away while you watched me.  I'm tossing all that sh*t later.  
  • Options
    I just got my nails done, which I never do. I wanted a full gel set but she just did acrylics with gel polish. And they're a bit too long for my taste. I had asked her to shorten them and she did by a sliver and of course social anxiety kicked in and I didn't ask her again. And she hand painted a design on my ring fingers and now that I'm home, I just realized one nail is asymmetrical while the other isn't. I don't know if it's that big of a deal to go back before Friday, when we have a formal event, to get them repainted. Plus they'd probably still charge me $10 for repainting with gel polish even though it's only two nails and it's because she messed up the design. So the nail lady is a TW. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @slaven ugh that would irritate me too. This is why I can't get my nails done actually. Every single time something is asymmetrical or inconsistent from nail to nail and my OCD goes insane. And I can't seem to bring myself to ask them to fix it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @slaven why is it so hard for them to make them short enough?? It's like it kills them to give me functional nails! 
  • Options
    My twatwaffle yesterday was silly putty and my crazy 5 year old..... long beautiful hair and she decides to wrap a section of it in silly putty while home with daddy when we have to go to dance class.....I won the battle but it was a battle I did NOT need!
  • Options
    @slaven I worked at a nail salon a million years ago and we had this girl who when it came to filing and shaping her nails would take the file away from whoever was doing her nails and work on it for like half an hour. To this day I am sure she is the only person who ever left that place with exactly what they wanted. 
    @ChattyKitty17 ohhhnooo  silly putty is the worst. Did you have to cut it out? 
  • Options
    @jess0211 @BayCamp @bcashaw It's a bit rough, well hard to function. When I go in for a fill I'll ask her to make them a bit more manageable. At least they look super fab for the ball I have to go to tomorrow. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited April 2017
    @2Dash Does his boss know what he's doing? He sounds like a total @$$!
    @cmessamore I would have made a passive aggressive comment like, "You again?!" and then squeezed on.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I probably should've!! I was at such a loss for words when it opened and they were still there!! 
  • Options
    @bcashaw thankfully no I didn't have to cut it. I just had to repeatedly rub in conditioner and scrape out bits at a time with my nails and a fine tooth comb