Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ten Things... Wednesday? 4.26

[Insert favourite uplifting gif]

Please feel free to insert all the gifs!!!!

Re: Ten Things... Wednesday? 4.26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sunniegrly so glad your doggie's okay, AF is finally on her way, and OMG you got your car paid off!?!!  Congrats!

@JennyColada. We usually do Ten Things Tuesday, but I guess no one started it yesterday, so I went for it today instead.  We have done Thankful Thursday before, where you can say anything you're thankful for or happy about, and I have also seen a TTGP grad start up Five Things Friday on her BMB, too, if anyone wants to start doing that!? (Easier to come up with 5 than 10 lol)

@antoto that's one of my favourite smells, too!

@EmilyLove25 so glad your enjoying your job and your commute.  What podcasts are you listening to?

@Aurora1973. NP!  And feel free to start it up any time!  Don't be shy... ;)  three cheers for a night of solo tv night ❤ wut wut You deserve it, and hope you have the cozy, relaxing fantasy evening of your wildest dreams!  :D
  • Options
    @BusinessWife @antoto I've almost commented on this thread a few times in the past, but in the end I'm always like, "10?!" And then I feel bad because I really should be able to think of 10. 
  • Options
    @vflux33 you could always just start with a couple and come back to edit when you think of more! ;)

@kiki75 ❤ for days, lady. I am so hopeful for you this cycle and fx all your lucky bunnies and Mr. Fertility Frog work their magic! :D

@50Wife. SO glad your H is on his way home, too!  Oof, that one hit me right in the feels, for reals.  I know your gonna hig him extra-tight when he walks through that door!

@smorzandoj. Ooh!  6 flags sounds like a real blast!
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Thanks again.  Seriously.

@kiki75 Now I am a little, too. 

@50Wife OH is in construction, and while he's not doing the physical job (he's a management guy), job sites are inherently dangerous.  I hug him extra hard after someone gets hurt (or killed) on a site, too.  So glad your husband is safe, and so sorry for the officer that lost their life.
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    Lol @vflux33. Attagirl!  Its not <i>that</i> hard ;)
  • Options
    @JennyColada oh I have one of those too  ;):D
  • Options
    1. This if the 4th night in a row my H has given me a back rub. I am spoiled.
    2. I also have not had to cook in several days. I am really spoiled.
    3. Workloads are being shifted at work so I don't have to work so much overtime.
    4. My grandma brought homemade cookies over for me today.
    5. Acupuncture last night was very relaxing.
    6. I have this really good-smelling candle I have been loving burning lately.
    7. We have a ton of pretty flowers blooming all around the house.
    8. I've been feeling more motivation to exercise lately.
    9. Summer footwear - bare those toes!
    10. Finding this board has been so helpful for me. You ladies are awesome.

@antoto I can't wait for GoT!
    @kiki75 I like your style of prayer.
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Sword and Scale and Up and Vanished for the true crime fix, loved S-Town (great meditation on how isolated someone can become when they cannot, for various reasons, have love in their life. And a great tribute to someone who was a wonderful man), and I always listen to Bitch Sesh because it's funny :smiley:
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020