November 2017 Moms
Options

*TW* Good luck to all the November moms

TW

I'm heartbroken to say that I am leaving the November group. After an ER visit for severe cramps and spotting on Saturday, we saw that the baby hasn't grown past 6 weeks (I should be just about 9 weeks) and there is no heartbeat. My HCG levels were just around 5000 and the light spotting/ strong cramps were a further bad sign that this wasn't going to be viable.
My first appointment with my doctor was scheduled for monday already, so my husband and I went yesterday to talk with the doctor, praying for good news but knowing this was unlikely. The doctor asked us to return Friday for an Ultrasound because having 2 ultrasounds only 36 hours apart wouldn't show us anything new/helpful. If on Friday there is still no sign of a heartbeat or development, we will know for sure. 
In the meantime the spotting has gotten stronger and cramping is very painful. We are heartbroken and devastated , but I'm trying to keep my head up. This forum was a treasure for me in these first few weeks and you ladies are great people. I wish you all the best and hope everyone has healthy, strong babies. I'm so comforted knowing that I will have a great support system once I get pregnant again (yes, it will happen, I'm so sure!)

Best of luck and thanks for being such a great group!

Re: *TW* Good luck to all the November moms