How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Favorite restaurant?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 4/26

• Options
     This thread is for those with an EDD of Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

How far along are you? 
    26 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Kale

None till 5/12

Feeling more sore on my hips and tailbone
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Parents bought us a travel system stroller and a convertible car seat! DH doesn't know this yet, but they bought him a jogging stroller for his birthday!
    We are taking a infant care class tonight. I'm excited since I don't know much about caring for a baby.

When should we have the car seats installed in our car by if I'm due August 2nd? July? June?
    I've always loved Olive Garden! There are some local ones I like, but that's my favorite national chain.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903
    Honestly 2nd week in July is fine for car seat installation. In my mind taking a class or getting feedback on car seat installation is equally as important as CPR. My mom teaches these short classes and something like 80-90 percent of people have car seats installed and used wrong. It is not hard. But there are key things that are important and it's very helpful to have someone show you.

Secondly, I cannot believe another week has gone by already. I'm starting to freak out. If this baby comes the same week as my first I only have 12 weeks left!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    24 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Cantaloupe

Nope, not for a couple weeks

A lot more movement and some lower back pains

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I called my insurance about getting a breast pump and it was like the person on the other had NEVER dealt with it before. It took 15 minutes for her to find out I need to get a prescription from my doctor and call a medical supply company they work with. 

El Pollo Loco right now. Chicken avocado burrito is where it is at.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? Cauliflower

Upcoming appointments this week? Next week is gd appt. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Insomnia

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not pregnancy related but can stuff please stop breaking and costing us an insane amount of money?!?! First the furnace/ac and now DH's car. We've used all our emergency fund now we have to have some good luck for once.

GTKY: Favorite restaurant? We live in a very trendy neighborhood for food. Lots of seriously awesome chefs/restaurant's. One of my faves is called the smack shack. It's amazing seafood. Chain favorites would be taco johns, or which wich
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Spaghetti squash 
    None 
    Suddenly uncomfortable, I think I've "popped" a little. Everything feels like more effort and I'm tired again. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    What I wouldn't give just to feel some kicks! I feel like I'm missing out so much with the stupid anterior placenta. 

GTKY: Favorite restaurant
    Pel Meni in Bellingham, WA. Or anyplace in that town, they have awesome eateries
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 - I'd say start figuring out how to use/install it in July. Every car seat is a bit different and there are things like how the straps should be positioned when they are front vs rear facing that aren't intuitive. 

How far along are you? 
    23 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Grapefruit
    On Friday- but just a general checkup

Starting to get hungrier all the time 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Trying to figure out if I should get another medela pump or try a new brand. The medela didn't work that great for me last time 

Such a hard question! A local seafood place called Jonah's I'd have to say