Wednesday ticker change

MrsLa3MrsLa3 member
edited April 2017 in July 2017 Moms
How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Any upcoming appointments this week? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: if you could be an animal which one would you be?

Re: Wednesday ticker change

• I don't feel like retyping the questions. 

30 weeks

baby is a zucchini 

no new symptoms, my spd gave me a little relief this week. Little guy must have changed positions, I know he likes to hang out in my ribs maybe that's it. 

rant- I'm in a mood today.
    rave- we may be going to LA this weekend
    no questions 

gtky- I'm not sure. Can I pick mermaid? That would be amazing, if that's not an option maybe a dolphin. 
  • How far along are you? 30 weeks! Holy crap. That is insane. 

How big is baby? 
    Platypus, zucchini, 3 stacked tv dinners? lol babysizer is weird. 

Acid reflux at night (depending on what I eat). And the insomnia is getting much worse. 

Next Wednesday.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I bought some cute maternity dresses from Amazon and they have all been surprisingly great! Still need to pick/buy outfits for maternity photos and my shower though. I am too indecisive.

I kinda wanna say dog. Dogs have the best lives (well, mine do anyways). They have someone feed them and scratch them and play with them. And they can sleep as much as they want. haha They just seem so happy all the time. 

@mrsla3 dying at your answer. Mermaid totally counts. Although, I don't think I would want to be anything in the ocean - sharks and all. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @rae1-3 I feel like mermaids can handle sharks lol
  • How far along are you? 29 weeks. I was bummed when I realized I miscounted and wasn't 30 weeks. Boo!

How big is baby?
    Size of an acorn squash.

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope.

Midwife appointment on Friday.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    We installed a window unit in our bedroom and I am sleeping so much better. I feel like an eskimo under the blankets at night.

A dog, and like @rae1-3 said, more specifically my dogs. They are so spoiled.
  • How far along are you?
    30 weeks!
    How big is baby?
    A butternut squash or Kon.
    Exhaustion, and a new slight anxiety about having a newborn.
    Doc appointment today, I start going every 2 weeks now.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rant - I hate these hormones. One minute I'm feeling fine and dandy, the next I'm depressed and/or ragey. I'm not an emotional person by nature, these emotions do not equate logically in my head!
    Rave - I finally got my car seat and stroller yesterday! I can't seem to seat the base properly, so I'm going to the firestation near our house and have them help me install it.
    A dragon. If you can't be anything else, be a dragon.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? 2.5 pounds. Or up to 3.8. Yikes thats a big baby in there! 

Any new symptoms or changes? First tri nausea and exhaustion is back. I'm super ragey. Not a good day really. 

Any upcoming appointments this week? Next Wednesday

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: found a bday gift for my grandmother for $2!! Trying to find stuff really cheap since we're kind of over budget for next month thanks to all the birthdays and parties and crap. 

GTKY: if you could be an animal which one would you be? I've always thought dolphin, and still feel that way, but being a cat would be pretty sweet too. My cat is so well cared for and her life is so stinking easy. 

@DarkSerendipityMy hormones have been raging since mid last week. First tri symptoms back, and today I just hate everyone and everything. It sucks :(. I'm about a second away from packing the car and moving back to Texas because my hormones are just going crazy that way. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • How far along are you? 27 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Head of lettuce (but not really)

Also very hormonal, I think partly due to stress too, but damnit I cry at everything now!

Appointment and growth scan with MFM tomorrow morning. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I love giraffes but I don't know if I'd want to be one...I think an ocean animal would be cool, maybe a shark. Ha
  • How far along are you?
    30 weeks down 10 more to go (hopefully)

How big is baby?
    Screw the vegetables this baby is big. 3.5lbs according to my MFM on Friday. 

Well I think my snoring might be due to a bug. I'm so congested and I generally feel like crap. 

I had my 30 week OB appt today. Based on the data from my MFM, this baby is on track to be a 9 or maybe even 10 pounder. She's also a bit concerned that my fibroid has increased, too. It's like I have miracle grow in there...

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    10 POUND BABY!!!!

hmm...maybe a lion. But I'd have to be a male lion. They seem to have it pretty sweet. or maybe a fox... but that's just because they're so darn cute. 
  • How far along are you?
    30 weeks! I had an oh crap moment when I realized that today!

How big is baby? zucchini

Feeling extra large. Lots of heartburn and shortness of breath.  

I had a follow up appointment today because I spent Saturday afternoon in the ER for suspected flu. No flu, so probably a stomach virus, which has been lovely. Baby is fine, though!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I cannot deal with another meal of jello. 

I'm with @kerils  I think I'd be my cat. Even having to contend with a toddler, she lives the good life.

@lulilaev I think April has turned me off of giraffes for a while. And aren't they pregnant for 15 months?!