December 2017 Moms
Options

Ticker Change Tuesday 4/25

how many weeks??

whats going on in your life you want to discuss??? (Keeping this casual since its late in the day!)
Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
iUI #1- BFN
IUI #2-BFN
IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks

Re: Ticker Change Tuesday 4/25

• Options
    6 weeks. PGAL brain working overtime. Since I'm on progestrogen suppositories I keep worrying about a missed miscarriage. I took a POAS today. What is wrong with me?! Ugh.
    Siggy Warning--------

iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
  • Options
    8 weeks. Haven't been having very consistent symptoms yet, some days I am nauseous, some days I have mild cramping, other days I feel completely normal (which are the days my anxiety peaks.) I was SO sick around this time when I was pregnant with DD, so it's just very different.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi @rainbowwishes5! Keep POAS if that gives you peace of mind. Nothing is wrong with you - I bought 3 tests last week and used them all already. It makes me feel better in the moment and helps me ease my anxiety a bit. 

Also 6 weeks according to my dating but I think after the u/s today my doctor may knock me back a day or two when she calls me about the results tomorrow. Feeling cautiously optimistic. I know it's still early, but this is the first time that we've heard a HB outside of DS' pregnancy

(***TW this is pregnancy #7 and the furthest we've gotten aside from our last loss milestone which was ectopic at 8 weeks /TW****) so again its early and anything can happen at any moment, I'm going to allow myself to start thinking in future tense instead of day to day. 

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    So excited for you @flowerpower5838!!! I don't get a u/s until 7 weeks now. So frustrating!
    Siggy Warning--------

iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
  • Options
    I guess Tuesday ticker change is light....
    5 weeks; We told MIL and FIL on Sunday and are going to tell my parents tomorrow... Other than that i've just had some mild symptoms... Oh, and I POAS yesterday too! It was a cheapie and it took like 30 seconds to start making the 2nd line.... haha. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    6 weeks, @rainbowwishes5 I POAS everyday I feel no shame. I still have PGAL brain and I don't ever see it changing after you've had a loss it kind of sticks . My DS is our raindbow baby so I still have a lot of the same fears this time around. My first appointment isn't until 8 weeks so the 12th. So much anxiety right now my pervious pregnancy they checked my levels every week this time around with a new OB they've opted to not do that.