1st Trimester

Symptom Come and Goes

Has anyone ever experienced a symptom that usually lasts awhile, like morning sickness, just disappear out of nowhere? I'm only seven weeks and have had pretty bad morning sickness the last few days, but it didn't hit me today.

Re: Symptom Come and Goes

• Has anyone ever experienced a symptom that usually lasts awhile, like morning sickness, just disappear out of nowhere? I'm only seven weeks and have had pretty bad morning sickness the last few days, but it didn't hit me today.
    Completely normal for symptoms to come and go. Some women get no symptoms, some get nasty symptoms, some have them come and go, while others get symptoms later than others.  
  • Has anyone ever experienced a symptom that usually lasts awhile, like morning sickness, just disappear out of nowhere? I'm only seven weeks and have had pretty bad morning sickness the last few days, but it didn't hit me today.
    Completely normal. I didn't really get many symptoms until close to the start of my 2nd Trimester
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I had mild morning sickness & really sore breasts. At 7 weeks morning sickness completely stopped & by 7.5 weeks breast tenderness went away as well. I had an ultrasound at 8.5 weeks & baby had a good heartbeat 176 & measured a day ahead so I wouldn't worry too much. I know it's hard though because I still worry that I'm not experiencing enough symptoms at 10 weeks. I feel completely normal. I have an appointment May 2nd to hear the heartbeat so hopefully that'll calm my nerves. 
    Pregnancy Ticker