April 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change - 4/23/17

1. How far along are you or how old is baby?

2. How big is baby?

3. Team pink, blue or green? Name?

4. Appts this week?

5. Symptoms?

6. Rants/Raves?

7. What have you done to prepare for baby this week?

8. GTKY: What summer activities are you looking forward in doing?

DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change - 4/23/17

• Options

1. How far along are you or how old is baby? 39 weeks

2. How big is baby? Watermelon... sure feels like it! LO's foot is always sticking out my right side, I can only imagine how he's contorted.

3. Team pink, blue or green? Name? Blue

4. Appts this week? 39+4 have a routine check and will ask for a membrane sweep.  I have a feeling this is my last appointment before setting an induction date but we'll see what the cervical check results are and go from there.

5. Symptoms? Insomnia even though I'm tired, exhaustion, just feeling like an overinflated balloon. I have been getting cramping, with some actually pretty uncomfortable but no real deal yet.

6. Rants/Raves? I feel so accomplished in knocking out my 8 hour exam last Friday!

7. What have you done to prepare for baby this week? For myself, I got a haircut and wax yesterday. I finally started nesting now that the test is done and did some vacuuming and cleaning. 

8. GTKY: What summer activities are you looking forward in doing? We plan on doing a lot of water activities such as pool time and the splash pad, as well as visiting the local boardwalk and children's museum. One of my raves is Bank of America free museum days program which we've used a lot, saves us at least on our admission. In Houston we've used it for several museums and going to the zoo when it was participating.

DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @visualcircus those free museum days sound awesome! I wish more places did that kind of stuff 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How far along are you or how old is baby? 39 weeks

2. How big is baby? Pumpkin

3. Team pink, blue or green? Name? Green! Girl- Nora Ellen. Boy- nameless at the moment

4. Appts this week? 39+4 Thursday. I never made it to the 39 week appt with the last one, so I will bring up induction- I don't even know at what point she would consider one because we have never discussed it before. 

5. Symptoms? Light crampiness, back ache, pelvic pain, grumpiness, insomnia, etc. but no signs of labor.

6. Rants/Raves? 39+1 is today. This is the same day DS arrived. Guess this baby will stay in a little longer. 

7. What have you done to prepare for baby this week? Everything is clean, freezer meals made, bags packed- I am so READY!

8. GTKY: What summer activities are you looking forward in doing? The Columbus Zoo is amazing, and we are members, so I really look forward to going frequently. Because I will be a SAHM when LO arrives, we will be frequenting lots of parks and libraries. 

• Options
    I've been thinking about you ladies! Hoping those babies come soon!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers