December 2017 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday: 4/25 Edition

pandawarespandawares member
edited April 2017 in December 2017 Moms
Let 'er rip!

My brain wins the TW title today. It won't stop worrying and overanalyzing.

ETA: Autocorrect is a TW.
D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday: 4/25 Edition

• Options
    My son woke up early after having a bad night sleep. He's currently fighting nap time. 

...and my husband is the one complaining about being tired even though I got up with our son in the night and have the lovely combo of insomnia and fatigue... 
  • Options
    @rachswi I don't understand men.

Oh! TB is also a TW. I don't like mobile because I can't post photos, and the web version has freaking video pop-ups every minute that slows my computer down! Very, very frustrating.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm the TW! My DS usually starts off sleeping in his crib but generally wakes up around the time I go to bed so I just bring him into bed with me.  Well last time he stayed in his crib until 3:30am and I couldn't sleep without him there! I kept getting up to check on him to make sure he was ok since it was so unlike him.  
  • Options
    I bring my son to work and he's been a monster all day. I've been busier than normal and he's been so fussy. He's the TW today.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My sleepiness is a TW! I thought I got good sleep last night but I feel like a zombie today! I've been working on 1 thing for the past four hours, I feel completely useless! 
  • Options
    My co-worker is the TW today! If I had a penny for everytime I have heard the phrase "I don't have time" in the last two weeks, I could afford to completely outfit my currently empty baby room. Why in the world do they think I have time to do their job, when I am already doing another person's job AND my own! NO! Ugh! 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My dog is a TW. Came home to find she puked and pooped in her crate. Threw everything inside away and made her stay outside (in the rain) until I was ready to take her straight to a bath. Now my house smells like dog poop and we have friends coming over for dinner.

I lit all the candles.
    TCC since Feb 2013
    No, I'm not an early bird, but that doesn't mean I'm a night owl.... I guess I'm an afternoon duck?
    Type A personality, Type B body
    First BFP with donor sperm 04/11/2017
    BabyFetus Ticker