TTC After a Loss
Options

I can't believe it...My apolgies (TW BFP)

laurenjt808laurenjt808 member
edited April 2017 in TTC After a Loss
**I edited and deleted my original post**

I wanted to delete the discussion altogether, but I am unable to. 

I've sent personal messages to the ladies that have commented in this discussion to personally apologize for my post.  I'd also like to thank them for bringing discussion etiquette to my attention.  I'll be more sensitive in my postings in the future. 

To everyone that read my discussion, I'd also like to apologize for not placing a TW on my title.  It was not my intention to offend or hurt anyone with my post.  This is the board where I've spent the most time.  Even though I don't post often, I do stop by from time to time to read through posts.  It has brought me comfort and hope.  Given all the struggles I've gone through recently, I wanted to share my news on the board where I feel most at "home." 

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Again, I am so sorry for my post.  Keeping you all in my continued prayers
-Lauren

**~About Me~**
Married: 06/13/16
BFP: 10/25/16     MMC: 01/24/17 (12 weeks)
BFP: 04/23/17     Due Date: 01/01/18

Re: I can't believe it...My apolgies (TW BFP)

• Options
    SP128SP128 member
    laurenjt808 said:
    Hi ladies!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Today is day 1 of my missed period.  Yesterday morning, I was too impatient to wait and I went ahead and took a pregnancy test (First Response) a day early.  Low and behold, I got my BFP.  The lines were dark, at least darker than what I saw during my first pregnancy (I tested at 6 weeks last time).  I cried (I'm still crying).  It's hard to figure out what my emotions are right now.  I'm so happy to see the BFP but I'm absolutely terrified about going through another loss.  I had a previous loss in January and after 2 rounds of misoprostol followed by a D&C in February, I had my first period in March.  This was our first cycle trying again and I used the Clear Blue OV kits to help.  I called my doctor's office this morning (after taking another test to be sure) and scheduled my first appointment with an NP to confirm my pregnancy. I've been a bundle of nerves today.  I'm trying to relax and soak it in..and to take things one step at a time.  Today I am happy to say that I am 4 weeks and according to the Bump, my baby is the size of a poppy seed.  I'm praying this one sticks! 

Can you kindly put a trigger warning on this?  I know a lot of ladies who recently got BFNs during this TWW never mind the other ladies that are struggling ttcal.  I'm not going to speak for others....  However, what I do not need right now is a drive by.
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @laurenjt808 please put a tw on the title of this post. Seeing other's bfps can be upsetting on a hard ttcal day. FX for a sticky baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agree with others. I don't recognize your screen name. Usually posters that regularly contribute here share their bfps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @SP128 @pumpkin0913 @vlagrl29 I'm so very sorry for not putting in a TW.  I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone.  I don't post often in this community, but the TTCAL board is where I've participated the most.  I learned about my missed miscarriage in January but it took until late February for everything to finally pass.  Through that ordeal, I've been comforted by a number of ladies on this board.  I found solace in sharing my story and hearing others' stories and it gave me strength when I just wanted to give up.  With this very recent news, I wanted to take the time to share and give an update.  I meant no harm in it.  It's the first good news I've had in a long time.  Again, I am heartily sorry for this and wanted to personally apologize to you. 

**~About Me~**
  • Options
    @laurenjt808 congrats on your bfp. I feel ya on the almost giving up part. I feel I'm pretty much there. But gotta have faith and hope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    laurenjt808laurenjt808 member
    edited April 2017
    Thank you @vlagrl29 !  Some days are better than others.  Right now, I'm just a mess of emotions.  I'm so terrified.. I'm terrified to be happy because the recent loss is still so raw.  My DH doesn't want to really acknowledge this BFP news until we see the doctor and see an ultrasound for ourselves.  Today marks the 3 month anniversary when I was told that I had a missed MC. 

Don't give up!  You're right in that you have to have faith and hope.  Someone in the community shared with me that when we feel low, having faith and hope shows how strong we are.  --It was one of these sharings that helped get me through a tough day.  We're stronger than we give ourselves credit for.  Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way <3
    **~About Me~**
  • Options
    @laurenjt808 I believe you that you meant no harm. Thanks for adding the tw. GL with your pregnancy