October 2017 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 4/25

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 4/25

• Loading the player...
  • @bluejeanbabi05 I do too! It's probably for sure our set boys middle name. I would use it as a first name. But don't feel like correcting people on pronunciation. It's Tee-Air-Ee , not like theory.  

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @mrs_fogue Hahaha right?? Thank goodness we have The Bump to vent our frustrations. And I'm sorry about your husband's boss! I hope you don't have to change your vacation plans.

@migdala I actually lol'ed at your response! That would have been some poetic justice right there.
  • @Brambles23 we don't find out gender until 5/16. So. Far. Away. We have a short list of names for both genders but the in-laws won't stop asking when we will know. The date isn't changing, so leave me alone! 
  • @sdarling2010 and @canonmom413 this is where I'd pull the whole "keep asking/nagging and see if you'll ever find out."  It's usually family that won't let it go!  

My friends have asked, but when I give the reason why they're cool about it.  Some haven't even asked about names...only asking how my DH and I are doing.  

Ugh...hanger....everything is just irritating today.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • State mandated testing started last week so for the next four weeks my bumping experience will be spotty.  
  • Yeah I'm curious what the ILs said too!  @migdala
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker