October 2017 Moms
Options

National Infertility Awareness Week

In recognition of Infertility Awareness Week, does anyone wanna share their journey with infertility or trouble TTC?  I know many of us have shared stories here or there but I thought maybe it was fitting thread to start for support and raising awareness.
TTC x 1.5 years.
Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
TTC x2 months.
BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: National Infertility Awareness Week

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Folamij- Were you ever diagnosed with anything else?  I was misdiagnosed with PCOS as well.  Geneticist confirmed it was actually NCCAH.
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I'm glad you're on the other side of it too!  You went through alot to get here!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @callababy17 It does take a toll, it's impacted our sex life going forward since it was SO MUCH WORK at that time.
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Amesie13 Thanks for story.  The chemical pregnancy after having TTTC and IUI would've have devastated me.  I'm sorry to hear that you had that experience.  I also have a sibling that seemingly can get pregnant at the drop of the hat, fortunately none of her pregnancies really coincidence with my struggle otherwise I would've really really struggled with it.
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cythe What a journey!  Very happy for your family!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @relax&smile2  I was. I forget the technical term the Dr. used (I'll have to go check my med sheet), but essentially my hormonal levels were way off. Apparently, the ovarian cysts is why the original Dr. deemed me as having PCOS. I know I can't take any form of birth control as a result if that makes sense.
  • Options

Ladies, you are all amazing and so brave to share your stories. I wish you all the best on your journey.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ForwardnBackward That's so true. You never know what people are going through behind closed doors unless they choose to be open about it. It can certainly put things in perspective. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all for sharing your stories ❤❤❤
  • Options
    Thank you all for sharing your stories.  <3  I did not have a major IF struggle, but it took 13 cycles to get pregnant with our first, and I remember how frustrating and heartbreaking the negatives were each month, and how much it stung when friends and family members seemed to get pregnant so easily, so I can relate in at least a small way.  So many people in my family got pregnant so easily that it never crossed my mind that I might struggle for awhile.   Like you ladies, I'm so happy to be on the other side!