Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO 04/23

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What were the first three things you did when you woken up this morning?
Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO 04/23

• Month/Cycle 8/9

CD 8

WAYDYGKU Waiting for some CM to start OPKs and HIO

R/R Had a great workout this morning! Looking forward to spending the rest of this raining cold day on the couch

CSQ

GTKY: 1. Peed, 2. Checked FB 3. Snuggled with DS
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Loading the player...

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Just drinking green tea and waiting for AF to end...

R/R: Enjoying reading on the couch while DH plays Mass Effect next to me, a nice lazy start to our Sunday! 

CS/Q: Nope!

GTKY: Fed the cat, took my migraine meds, and, coincidentally enough, read a 17-page ancient catfish thread thanks to @vflux33...
  • @pebbledam catfish thread?

Month/Cycle: 9:6 (2/1 AL)

CD: 31

WAYDTGKU: benched 

R/R: ran a half marathon this morning with a friend and her hubby. It was both of their firsts. She got injured and hadn't run more than 6 miles. And I've only run two 5k since my drama so we were both undertrained. But we got it done (and its Disney so it's always fun!). Now to nap (since I didn't sleep last night) and get some food!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What were the first three things you did when you woken up this morning? Took my temp, peed in a cup for an OPK, washed my face. 
  • Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: The stuff

R/R: Oh my god. It frikken snowed last night. So annoying. We decided we at each going to get ready head to town, get groceries, and come home and bake a chocolate chip banana loaf, cinnamon rolls, and pistachio squares, and then clean the house and wait for this white crap to melt. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What were the first three things you did when you woken up this morning? Peed, went on Pinterest, snuggled my man. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @purplg8r, congrats on the half marathon! I'd like to do a Disney 5K someday, especially if I could coordinate with my Disney loving best friend so we were both running it! 
  • Month/Cycle:9/7

CD:47

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,hio

R/R: Had a awful sleep last night between the cats and my sore back I could not get comfortable.
    I may nap this afternoon plus its snowing eww.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What were the first three things you did when you woken up this morning? 1 Peed. 2 let the dogs out.
    3 made a tea
  • @RVAmom315 - Yay for a good workout and morning snuggles!
    @beachbunnyxo123 - FX for O today and good timing!
    @Augusta108 - MH is dragging out ME because he only has the last mission left. 
    @purplg8r - She posted a link in the weekend randoms! And your run sounded fun even if you were under prepared!
    @flashley-2, @Stargazer1lily - Snow!? Not cool!

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Stargazer1lily @flashley-2 snow? In the middle of April?  I can't imagine!

@Augusta108   you should totally do a Disney 5k. Although be warned--they're addictive!
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPKs, BBT, CM, CP, Essential Oils, RRL tea while WTO, and trying to eat better.

R/R: Still raining and gloomy. 
    :/ 

CS/Q: Got a peak on my OPK on Friday and my temps have gone down (still in the 98. Something’s but it went from 98.28 on Friday to 98.08 on Saturday and 98.03 this morning) I haven’t gotten CH’s on my FF chart so I'm hanging out here till I get them I guess.  I’ve included it below if anyone wants to look,

GTKY: What were the first three things you did when you woken up this morning?
    1. Temped, 2. Took the dog out, 3. Peed

J18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Cricket648 I recently had to throw a baby shower & it both stressed me out and exhausted me!  What is Post Secret?

@justkeepswimming8 you should totally come do a Disney race!
  • Cricket648Cricket648 member
    edited April 2017
    @purplg8r People share their secrets on post cards and mail them in to Post Secret. Then, some of them are shared on the website https://postsecret.com/, in the books, or at events. The website puts out new secrets every Sunday, so for years I've checked it on Sunday morning, usually before I get out of bed. 
    Edit: grammar 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • @sailing_mama - we haven't even had a chance to try yet and I don't think we will tonight either because DH just found out that his grandma has been in the hospital since Friday and no one told him. He's pretty upset so probably no hanky panky tonight. Dad leaves early in the morning so we make it up tomorrow hopefully! Glad you had a productive weekend! Enjoy your night in!

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @Sailing_Mama @supercoolstephy  what essential oils are you using?? I am trying to get into the game and have figured out how to use lavender and orange, and currently working in tea tree oil.
  • @purplg8r-- Did you run the dark side today? :) I was at Disney and saw everyone walking around with their medals. They look so cool!!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Prepping with green tea, PNV, temping, etc. but we haven't had sex yet because we are both so freaking tired. 

R/R: Tomorrow is Monday :( Only 5 more weeks of school. I can do this.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What were the first three things you did when you woken up this morning? Took my temp, nudged my hubby to go get DS, and texted my dad who was visiting this morning. 

Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @garnetandgoldgrace I did run the dark side!!  When is your last day of school ?
  • @purplg8r-- May 26th. Freaking can't wait. 25 school days left. 4 more Mondays. lol
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @garnetandgoldgrace ours is the 31st. I can't wait either!
  • flashley-2flashley-2 member
    edited April 2017
    @Stargazer1lily We are in NS. I'm not sure why I live here because of my extreme hate for winter lol. 

Edited bc I realized I posted in the wrong thread lol. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @sarelizr We were actually just talking about this on Friday :) I use two blends, one for my FP (clary sage, fennel, geranium, frankincense, coriander, ylang ylang, cedarwood) and one for LP (marjoram, thyme,geranium, frankincense, ylang ylang, lemon)