Options

*Sunday Ticker Change* 4/23

For anyone due 7/2, 7/9, 7/16 7/23, 7/30 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which would you be?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: *Sunday Ticker Change* 4/23

• Options
    How far along are you? 30 weeks! Holy moly only 10 weeks (or so) left!

How big is baby? simultaneously a zucchini and half a cheesecake :P

Upcoming appointments this week? Routine Ob appointment tomorrow

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing new, just more of the same

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

I'd like to be a dolphin, I think. I love water and I'm not that great a swimmer but as a dolphin I'd be great at it! Plus they're smart and cute. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    How far along are you? 26 weeks!

How big is baby? Kale (hipster baby boy name?  Lol)

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Baby feels super high and super low all at the same time.  I guess I'm giving birth to a giraffe.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I had a burst of energy this morning and cleaned out DD's closet, put all of the baby gear in the guest room to take inventory, and started rewashing the newborn clothes.  I'd like to have everything ready by 35 weeks so that we can just rest and enjoy the last month (we'll see if that happens).

Definitely a koala.  They are always relaxed and carefree!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited April 2017
           I Love koala bears! @OperaSingerMommy

How far along are you? 
    27 weeks

How big is baby?

Lettuce 
    nope!

@OperaSingerMommy
    Exactly, baby feels low and high ! I am so confused. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rants: the delivery guy broke my nursery dresser right before my eyes, waiting for a replacement. I wanted to put things away in the dresser and get organized

Raves: I guess we aren't going to in laws today, H hasn't brought it up and he's still working on a project, I really didn't want to drive up to them and sit in the car for an hour each way 

Questions: what kind of portable swings would you recommend? Would it replace the use of a bassinet? 

• Options

How far along are you? 

30 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    A zucchini or head of cabbage 
    Not till next Tuesday 
    I'm always hungry, but can't eat a full meal. Uhhhh
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nope
    Something with a long lifespan. A whale?
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    27 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    lettuce? kale? something? 
    nope
    nope
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I am feeling pretty good - I hate not being able to fit in my clothes, but for the most part, I don't really have much to complain about - only that I haven't been as active this pregnancy. I'm attributing it to one or the other or a combination of: 
    - still pretty early (although I am certain the hemorrhoids etc started SUPER early for me last time and progressively got worse until I couldn't really handle it anymore) 
    - 2nd time around so I can be more proactive and prepare myself for what's coming up (e.g. to prevent and keep hemorrhoids at bay I have an arsenal of stuff that keep me regular and healing, sorry for the TMI) 
    - while I'm looking forward to a happy and healthy baby, with the colic and the ppd and ppa last time, I am just not looking forward to the newborn stage, so I'm just really trying to enjoy our last few months as a family of 3 and having a pretty self-sufficient, awesome 5 year old kid.
    I love elephants, so I guess an elephant. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, yay

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing too different, everything is slightly more intense 

Rants/Raves/Questions? It's my birthday tomorrow but we celebrated today, and all I really wanted to do was work on the nursery, so we put together the crib, rocker, and dresser today, and I washed some linens, hung curtains etc. It's coming together, yay. Realized we can't actually move the crib between rooms though so it looks like I'll be getting a bassinet after all lol

Oh, and I'm obsessing about trying to figure out how she's positioned! 

GTKY: If you could be any animal, which would you be? Something that can fly... which is the opposite of what I feel capable of these days! I'm going with eagle. 
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Options
    @lph4248 Happy birthday!

@BusyZee My swing isn't portable but DD loved it- it's the big Fisher Price kind that can go front to back or side to side.  I don't know that I'd use a swing to replace a bassinet since the swing is usually at an incline and a bassinet is flat.  There may be swings that lay more flat than mine but I wasn't comfortable with DD sleeping in the swing unattended until she was about 2 months and had some more control of her head.  Before that, we used it for daytime naps and hung out near her so we could check in.  I don't have an actual bassinet, just the top hanging portion of the pack n play.  There are so many items for sleeping and it's hard to predict which one your kid will like!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @lph4248 Happy Birthday! And Gluck with your nursery, can't wait to set mine! 

@OperaSingerMommy thanks! And I know the options are endless, also I don't like buying too many things or things that clutter too much, ideally I'd want it basic and useful. Have you seen/used those bean bag kind of sleeping sacks for babies? 
  • Options
    BusyZee said:
    @lph4248 Happy Birthday! And Gluck with your nursery, can't wait to set mine! 

@OperaSingerMommy thanks! And I know the options are endless, also I don't like buying too many things or things that clutter too much, ideally I'd want it basic and useful. Have you seen/used those bean bag kind of sleeping sacks for babies? 
    Just looked it up, that actually looks really awesome for the newborn stage.  I can't justify it for me, I have a pack n play, rock n play, and a swing and we have a small house!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? Heisenberg's pork pie hat; or a head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope.

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm having a really hard time sleeping through the night.  I keep rolling onto my back, and then waking up because of the pressure on my spine.  That and the infinite pee breaks.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Week 27 officially marks the point when I get winded going up the stairs. 

a panda.  Their lives seem pretty sweet and low stress.
  • Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes! <3
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Options
    Happy birthday @lph4248! Sorry I missed it, and even tagged you but didn't say it. Rude!  
  • Options
    happy birthday @lph4248!!
    @virginiaunicorn11 I had to look up the japanese spa monkey after reading your post and I have to say, they seem to be living it up! I wouldn't mind being one of them lol
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017