Baby Names

Third Baby Name Help (Girl)

I'm 34 weeks with my third and struggling so hard to decide on a name for this baby girl.  

DD is Quinn - this is totally my style and I love her name so much.  I want this DD to have a name that is just as strong and pretty (to me I guess). 

DS is Chase - DH picked his name so it's not as much my initial style but it grew on me and of course I can't see him as anything else! 

We didn't mean to make them both one syllable and 5 letter names.  We have a long last name so I do like keeping names short.  

Many top names right now are

Sloane
Reese
Claire
Isla

I also like Piper but DH does not. 

Im hoping hearing some feedback will help push me one way or another.  And I'm still looking for new name ideas!! Thanks! 

Re: Third Baby Name Help (Girl)

• Out of your list I think I like Claire best
  • Loading the player...
  • Sloane and Reese were going to be 2 of my suggestions. I especially love Reese. Also suggest Reagan.
  • Reese and Sloane are my picks for your sibset

Adding:
    Blair

Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Isla is my favorite with your other kids names. I like Claire, but don't like the two C's with another initial, it feels unbalanced. Also suggesting...

Nora
    Greer
    Brynn
    Olive
    Ivy
    Elle
    Britta

• Isla sticks out to me most from your list. 
  • I like Isla best but with the siblings I think Reese fits best
  • Isla. Or PP's suggestion of Nora. 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Shay
    Bree
    Sage
    Mae
    Fern
    Natalie
    Madison
    Lyda

• To me, Reese is too much like Chase. Claire has a different feel to it to me than Quinn and Isla seems too "fluffy" comparatively. Honestly, Piper is better than any of them when placed beside your other kids names. How about:

Nora
    Greer
    Bronwyn
    Drew
    Marin
    Paige/Saige
    Ivy
    Lark
    Rowan
    Calla
    Rory

• I love Isla! Sloane would be my next favorite, then Claire, then Reese. PP's also had fantastic suggestions of Blair, Nora, Maren (I like it spelled Mairen), Lark and Calla. Whatever you choose, congrats and God bless!
    The McC 3 - DH, (38) Me, (34) and DS (3)
    A.J.M. - Born 6/11/13 after 17 BFNs including 1 failed IUI.
    Maybe Baby #2 - Started TTC Feb 2015. Called it quits after 29 cycles. 
  • Rayna
    Briar
    Blair
    Lilah
    Wren
    Willa
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• I think Sloane works well with Quinn and Chase!

Claire is good, too. I also liked Drew from a PP's suggestion.
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Out of your list I like Claire but idk if I like it with Quinn and Chase. Suggesting Maeve, it's one of my favorites but one of my best friends just used it so I feel like I shouldn't. I'm also 34 weeks with my second pregnancy but third child (oldest is my stepson) and struggling to find a girls name we both love. Good luck deciding. 
  • I would go with Sloane. I have an Isla and I love both Quinn and Sloane, but I feel Isla is "girlier" sounding and wouldn't fit well with Quinn

• Sloane isn't my favorite name alone, but I think it works really well with your names (I really like Quinn!)... love suggestion for Sage and Blair... Scarlett and Sawyer also come to mind. 
  • I like all the names you have listed. Isla would be my favorite. What about Claire or Sloane as a middle name? 
    Lachlan
    born March 2012
  • Sloane if my fave from your list. It goes really well with Quinn and Chase.

Suggestions:
    Arden
    Blythe

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers