July 2017 Moms

*Saturday Ticker Change* 4/22

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29 (and the Friday ladies that want to join).

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Earth Day?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 4/22

• How far along are you? 29 weeks (holy cow!)

How big is baby? an acorn squash, a Barbie convertible, the skull of T-800, a 1 gallon jug of milk, Gizmo

Upcoming appointments this week? nope

Any new symptoms or changes? same as last week

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Earth Day? DH & I have been looking forward to the March for Science for months...but, it is so gross outside right now (rain, chilly) and the march part isn't until 2pm. This makes me very sad because I cannot stand that long. :(
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

• How far along are you? 

30 weeks!!
    How big is baby? 
    A cantaloupe 
    Yes, ultrasound on Friday.  Get to finally see what LO is doing and what body part is where (at least temporarily)
    So tired.  I also have crossed the line of feeling huge.  
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My mom just keeps telling me that I'm wrong.  (I'm a FTM), and that I'm going to get the same complications she did.  Then yesterday she told me that people get stretch marks during labor.  Thanks mom, buzz off.  I don't need more things I can't prevent to worry about.
    Nope.  I sadly haven't done anything for earth day since I was a kid.
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?  
    26 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    a bunch of kale; a double gulp cup; a pair of work gloves

GD test next Friday  :s

Much the same; tired, bit crabby, emotional, but baby is active and we're getting to the home stretch and we're both healthy...and that's really what matters!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Planning SIL's baby shower is such a cluster because people are not organized.  Really wish I would have graciously declined helping but I'm doing it for MIL.

Planting some flowers.  My dad is a new keeper so we plant wild flowers to help save the bees.
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• @star_beagle - have fun at the march! 
    @theweevee - I'm sorry your mom is being so negative.   

How far along are you? 
    26 weeks

How big is baby? A head of kale, a bowling pin

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes - GTT and check up on Thursday

Any new symptoms or changes? I think I may be starting to get Braxton Hicks contractions.  Yesterday I felt a lot of tightness and pressure in my abdomen for a little while - it was uncomfortable.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I think DH finally gets it that this baby is coming soon and we have a lot of prep to do!

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Earth Day? I had wanted to go the science march, but I just don't feel physically up to the demands of standing all day, not having enough water, and not having a bathroom nearby.  But I heard that some of it will be live-streamed, so I'll tune in for that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @greenbean-2 - We're not going. :( I am bummed, but standing for that long out in the rain and then marching will pretty much be the most miserable thing ever. 
  • @star_beagle Oh sorry, I misread your post.  But yeah, it's not a great day for it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for including Friday! :)

How far along are you? 

26+1

How big is baby? 
    Butternut squash, eggplant

i had my 26 week appt yesterday. Went over my lab results from Monday and measured my belly, heard the heart beat. 
    Glucose levels were normal. My hemoglobin showed a slight dip below the range, but my OB said not to worry. They are still at a good level. TSH all normal. 
    Yay for healthy!

CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME. Ugh. It hurts A LOT. I have it in both of my wrists/hands now. At first it just started as a soreness in my right wrist, like I slept on my hand wrong, and then it started hurting like crazy. Went to the doctor, got a brace. The following week my left wrist/hand started acting up. Luckily I already had a left handed brace laying around, so I'm sleeping with 2 braces lol. The pain that accompanies it is difficult. Brushing my hair and my teeth sends pain radiating down my wrists and arms.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Since we live with DH parents, it has been difficult to feel like the house is being prepared for baby. I clean and clean, but everything I clean and clear off, MIL just stacks things back...it's driving me nuts. I feel like we are literally living in our room/our side of the house. It's the only part of the house that stays clean. 

nope! But my mom is having her book signing today, so I'm going to that! Lol
  • How far along are you?  28 weeks :)

How big is baby? Rollerblade or tropical coconut

Upcoming appointments this week? No

Any new symptoms or changes? My upper tummy has been getting super hard on the right hand side and it's super painful..

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Earth Day? My oldest turns 6 today and we just finished our drive from Tacoma, WA to Northern WI..so we're all sleepy!
  • @BabyBump2 Enjoy the north woods!  I'm in southern WI and I love it 'up north'.

• @SquirttheTurtle we're originally from Ashland, so it's a nice change of pace from Tacoma. But we will be moving to Green Bay on the 1st! That's pretty far 'south' for us ha ha
  • @BabyBump2 I've never been to Ashland but it is on a Wisconsin bucket list.  I've heard the area and islands are beautiful!  DH lived in Green Bay for 3 years and loved it.  We make it to GB once a year for a game  ;)

• How far along are you? 27 weeks 

How big is baby? A bunch of lettuce(kinda weird) 

Upcoming appointments this week? No 

Any new symptoms or changes? No

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm on my babymoon. So excited to spend a week with hubby and DS. Enjoying our last vacation as a family of three. 

GTKY: Are you doing anything for Earth Day? Sadly no but we will plant some flowers and start our veggie garden next weekend. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • I'm another Friday ticker change jumping in! 

How far along are you? 

29 weeks + 2 days

How big is baby? 
    The size of an acorn squash! 

None this upcoming week but I had a couple this past week. One for my second visit for a level 2 scan because they couldn't get everything the first time and the other for my GTT. 

Heartburn with certain foods have been constant now. I'm also dealing with sinus congestion every night and sleep with the humidifier on to help. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    So at our scan doctor mentioned LO kidneys were looking abnormal. He said the tubes that excrete urine were underdeveloped. He said there was still time for it to correct itself before birth. We go back in 4 weeks to check for progress.  Everything I've read so far looks promising. So I'm trying not to stress out or focus too much energy on it. I'm hoping for progress in 4 weeks. That's all I can can do. 

No, we didn't do anything. I wasn't feeling well and kind of just layed around all day after going to my boys t-ball and baseball games. Luckily they were back to back and first thing in the morning.