August 2017 Moms

PSA: Steals and Deals

Re: PSA: Steals and Deals

• We went to the BRU registry event today and there was only one other person. We got two goodie bags, plus one of the raffles which was a Babyganics bath set. We were also able to sign up for our registry and get a tour of the store. It was actually helpful for us since it was our first time in BRU, but the registry goodies weren't that great. We received better items in our Amazon Baby Box. 
  • Diono Deals on Zulily today https://www.zulily.com/e/diono-231741.html
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    Skip Hop Signature Duo and Chelsea diaper bags on sale on Zulily today only priced from @ $25 - $45.
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    The Children's Place is having a good sale on their clearance items. Not a whole lot of baby, but great toddler selection.
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    Carters is having a pretty good sale on rompers staring around 4 bucks

https://www.carters.com/carters-baby-girl-70-off-rompers-and-sets?navID=left

• DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• littlebug2010littlebug2010 member
    edited April 2017
    Baby Jogger and Graco on Zulily today! https://www.zulily.com/e/graco-and-baby-jogger-233926.html
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Thank you! I've been wanting the bassinets for our stroller but didn't want to pay $90 each. $50 each is much easier to swallow!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Albee baby is having a great Maxi-Cosi deal going on right now:
    https://www.albeebaby.com/maxi-cosi-sale.html

The convertible car seats are about 40% off, so it's a big savings.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Target has 10 percent off a lot of baby stuff online today only. Discount code baby10. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Loft.com has 50% off (yes, maternity too) and free shipping on all orders. Ends tonight. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Amazon deal of the day today has Graco products. Great deals on car seats and strollers.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 15% off entire order at babies r us (friends and family promo) code: friend15
    25% off at Pottery Barn kids, code: yay25off
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
  • Target has a bunch of their baby bedding on clearance and there's a 20% off coupon on cartwheel. Got a super cute grey crib sheet with white elephants for $6.78
  • bumpybumpbumpybump member
    edited May 2017
    50% off Blanqi support leggings for postpartum and nursing. I have the maternity support ones and love them so I bet these are great too. https://www.blanqi.com/products/high-performance-high-waist-leggings?utm_source=BLANQI.com+Emails&utm_campaign=2b97b5ea15-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_05_03&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_5ac05dd15c-2b97b5ea15-21798953&mc_cid=2b97b5ea15&mc_eid=bdc2737bf6&variant=536460581

Milk Snob Covers: This Friday the 5th starting at 8am CST we will have a huge sale! All Milk Snob® Covers will be 25% off. Our Sale will run until the 10th at 10pm CST. Use code HAPPYSALE25 at the checkout.

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• kvh22kvh22 member
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I just noticed that almost everything on my Amazon registry now says "Diaper Rewards Eligible." If you click on it, all it says is "The price at purchase of this item will count towards the diaper discount total." I can't find an answer on Amazon's help search function or Google. I know there's a 20% discount with subscribe and save on diapers but I don't know how all of my non-diaper registry items tie in. I feel like there's some kind of benefit/discount here but I can't tell what it is. Anyone familiar?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• AB518AB518 member
    @kvh22  I just noticed this on Amazon today too.  It looks like if you are a Prime member and have at least $1,000 worth of items purchased off your registry then you get a $100 credit towards diapers and/or wipes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    edited May 2017
    @bumpybump
    Are you familiar with this brand? I am wondering if these are usable as a wearable cover for plus sized women as well.
  • Two good Amazon sales this morning:
    UU Infant Video Monitor for $60 instead of $100
    Chicco NextFit Convertible carseat for $239 instead of $299

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LSP87 I haven't used them yet but asked some people who have what their thoughts are. I'll come back with what they say. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Kohls has maternity basics on clearance + an extra 20% using the code SAVER today.  Some cute dresses for around $20, and leggings for only $12.  Nursing tank tops $11.50/ea (multiple colors).  
  • Carters body suit sets are 70% off right now. 
  • Carters body suit sets are 70% off right now. 
    Thank you! This little dude just got hooked up with enough Carter's bodysuits to last the rest of the year! I can't even imagine how many clothes you are buying for two babies. 
  • For those stalking Baby Jogger's City Select Lux Albee Baby online has a 20% discount code (MAY20) that works with the pre order.  If you are going for the double it drops it to $664 from $830.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @bumpybump,

Still stalking the blanqi maternity leggings.  Would you recommend sizing up?  Pre-pregnancy I was in the medium, but not sure if I should go for large just in case.  I can't return them if they don't fit since they do not accept returns for tried on leggings.  No store in my area carries them to try.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @Lauradi1010 for the maternity ones, I was right on the end of one size so I sized up. They fit great and obviously, stretch. Postpartum wise, I wasn't back to my pre-pregnancy sized clothes until 6 months later. I'd say sizing up is the safer option. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @bumpybump,

Thanks... That does help. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @Lauradi1010 the Lux is also available for pre-order with Buy Buy Baby  and they take Bed Bath 20% coupons. 
    So excited it is finally available! We registered for the single in the port color. Now we just need the adapter for the Cybex carseat to be avail as BabyJogger said it will be new with the Lux.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
  • @smallbutmighty77,

Baby Jogger Brand is on the list of exclusions for the coupon and both my Buybuy baby & Bed, Bath and beyond refuse to take them for anything baby jogger.  I checked two days ago and was disappointed.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• LSP87 said:
    @bumpybump
    Are you familiar with this brand? I am wondering if these are usable as a wearable cover for plus sized women as well.
    Here's the response from my friend: 
    So I'm pretty sure it'll work. Someone asked on their website and they say it's designed for all body types. It is really loose and worked great, and I've stretched it way out over the car seat, the target shopping carts, etc. I imagine the jersey knit fabric will work well for her.

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @Lauradi1010 that sux...my amazing in-laws bought it for us, and she said they took the coupon. Maybe she got someone new who didn't know any better-there is only one Buy Buy Baby near us and it's in the city and has like a totally new staff weekly-so it wouldn't be the first time. Hmmm.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
  • It's listed on the coupon that BuyBuyBaby won't accept 20% off for Baby Jogger products... butttt... I've heard of it happening very occasionally. I think it really depends on who you get checking you out and if they know better to take the coupon or not. Your in-laws are lucky @smallbutmighty77 !!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Haute Look has some cute petunia pickle bottom diaper bags for 33-44% off, skip hop bags for around 50% off and some babybjorn carriers  for 25% off!  23 hours in the sale remain!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tova24tova24 member
    Motherhood is having a flash sale. Starting at  $5. Ends tomorrow 
  • If you're interested in a baby carrier- LÍLLÉbaby is having a 30% off sale for select carriers. I remember that brand coming highly recommended in our baby gear discussion. Also, I started following them on FB because they announce a ton of flash sales and contests on there!

Also- really good deals at Amazon today!
    Britax 2017 B-Agile travel system for $307
    (Other Britax deals also available)
    35%-50% off Graco gear

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you are in the market for a "high end" diaper bag the Lily-Jade (www.lily-jade.com) ones are currently on sale. Bags are generally pricey, but they have excellent craftsmanship and are exquisitely made.  They even have some cheaper options $200-ish in some of the canvas bags.  They don't even look like diaper bags.

Pregnancy Ticker