2nd Trimester
Options

13w3d pregnant and need advice

So for the past maybe week ive had a sick feeling in my stomach as if i need to vomit/feeling as if im hungry but i have no appetite but ive been making sure to eat alot every day+drink alot of water what could possible be wrong?

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    baby_2017 said:
    So for the past maybe week ive had a sick feeling in my stomach as if i need to vomit/feeling as if im hungry but i have no appetite but ive been making sure to eat alot every day+drink alot of water what could possible be wrong?
    Welcome to pregnancy! This will pass and hopefully it does soon!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    In addition to what PPs have said, I would suggest picking up a pregnancy book to read through and give you additional peace of mind, as they describe a lot of the common symptoms women experience at different stages of pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Were on the same boat! Congratulations to us!!
  • Options
    chickyclg said:
    Shit, it sounds like you have a parasite!  It will usually leave on its own after a few months, but tends to make a very painful exit.  You need to find a dr for some pain meds for later and get that thing checked out regularly just in case.
    This is amazing.

OP, you may want to read up a little bit on some of the common pregnancy symptoms, or talk to your doctor if you have questions. There are some pretty weird things that you start to feel once you're further along that may seem concerning, but totally normal (RLP, insane heartburn, gas, Braxton-Hicks,etc.)! Morning sickness is just the beginning unfortunately. 
  • Options
    chickyclg said:
    Shit, it sounds like you have a parasite!  It will usually leave on its own after a few months, but tends to make a very painful exit.  You need to find a dr for some pain meds for later and get that thing checked out regularly just in case.
    You made my day, thank you.
  • Options
    @baby_2017

At 13 w, we got into a car accident where a box truck rear ended us because he wasn't watching the flow of traffic.. needless to say,  I've felt awful ever since.  Massive headaches,  no appetite,  constant nausea (and vomiting,  when i hadn't at all previously), crampy,  pressure,  I felt crappy during the first T, but this is so much worse