October 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 04.19.17

Show off those beautiful babes! <3

Re: HDBD 04.19.17

• Options
    Ughhh they need to hurry up and fix this!!!
  • Options
    No kidding... Unfortunately my phone was smashed to smithereens and this hand-me-down doesn't have a functional camera, so the only pictures I have are what was able to be salvaged off of my SD card. I lost so many it makes me sick ;(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no!  Do you have Amazon Prime?  If so, they do free unlimited photo storage.  I am so paranoid about losing all my pictures so I make sure they upload to there from my phone as often as possible.  I know the pain of losing sweet memories to problems with technology :(
  • Options

Ugggh, that sucks.  I'm really paranoid about it too.  I have the Google Photos app which is also free unlimited storage.  But I still upload to my laptop and flash drive too.  I probably over do it lol. 

• Options
    They *used* to save automatically to google through my gmail account, but I guess that got turned off somehow at one point, because they aren't there,
    I only have up til the middle-ish of 2015 so basically everything from 2015.5-2016.5 is wiped and I could just cry... Everthing from the 2nd half of 2016 til present is on my SD card. Almost all of Jimmy's baby pictures are gone ;(

I'll check out that Prime option because I have a lifetime Prime membership...
  • Options

Ughhh my heart hurts for you.  That's awful.  Maybe they're just floating in the ether somewhere and they'll find their way back to you somehow...

One thing I like about the prime photos is you can search by date/people/subject etc so if you're looking for a specific photo and you know it has, say, a cow in it, you can search cow and it will pop up.  Or you know you're looking for a picture from Christmas 2014 you can type December 2014 and it will bring you right to it.

• Options
    @AllyTheKid Did you have a BMB for Jimmy? If so maybe stalk your old posts and save the pictures you posted
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @brzvice I didn't share much with my old BMB, I never connected with those women the way I did with this one and honestly didn't start sharing pictures until he was like, 6 months old and there was only a handful of us left (like on THIS BMB now ;) )
  • Options
    @kgridley27 That is almost creepy! I'm not sure how I feel about all this automatic recognition stuff... I was scared of my old phone at first because after the dirst day I had it, it was telling me my sleep patterns and how long it would take me to drive to work and run my errands and it blew my mind!
  • Options
    Hahaha.  Well we all I know I'm a lurky creep so whatever fits the bill!
  • Options
    @kgridley27 I don't find anything creepy about YOU, its Big Brother that my inner conspiracy theorist is concerned about :p