Baby Names

Baby girl name help.

Hey all. Long time lurker here in need of some honest opinions.

We found out last week we are due with our second daughter. Big sister is name Rosalie (Rosie). I feel like I am stuck and not 100% loving anything, so looking for suggestions or opinions on my maybe list.

Current front runners are:
Penelope (Penny)- I love this but it seems to be popular 
Georgia- Not generally my style but something about it appeals to me
Annelise (Annie)- This was supposed to be big sisters name but I changed it last minute so it seems odd to use it now.
Cora- Like but not sold on it
Annette- Like but not sold on it.

Also like Alice but the Twilight connection especially with big sister, Rosalie is off putting. 
DH's only suggestion was Sasha which I vetoed.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Baby girl name help.

• Penelope - popular but I do like it with Rosalie
    Georgia- not a big fan personally, but maybe Georgianna would appeal to you?
    Annelise- I prefer Annette.
    Cora - a nice name, but I think Corinne or Corinna would go better with Rosalie
    Annette- I like it. I think it's got the vintage charm,  but it's underused. 
  • Penelope/Penny: I really like this name, and Penny and Rosie sound adorable together. It was the 36th most popular name in 2015, representing just under 6,000 births. It's really up to you whether this bothers you or not. For me, it's not popular enough to keep me from using a name if I really loved it.
    Georgia: Love this name. I agree, it has an appealing sound to it. If you're on the fence about it, what about Georgiana?  
    Annelise/Annie: Annelise and Rosalie sound kind of matchy to me, but I like the name overall. If it feels weird to use it, what about Annabel?
    Cora: Nice, but I like your other options better
    Annette: Feels a little stale to me. 

Other suggestions: 
    Adele
    Clara
    Evelyn
    Fiona
    Phoebe
    Vivian
    Lorelei
    Juliet
    Beatrice/Beatrix
    Felicity
    Willa
    Audra

• Loading the player...
  • I love Penelope and it goes perfect with Rosalie! 
    I also really like Alice. And love Juliet as PP suggested.

Suggestions:
    Chloe
    Isabelle
    Grace
    Hannah
    Tessa
    Claire
    Amelia nn Mia
    Madeline

DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • @ashleyandely I'm kind of crushing on Madeline. Thank you for that suggestion.
  • Ooooh love Annette it's totally underused and fresh

Penelope is nice too it just doesn't wow me since it's quite popular 

• Current front runners are:
    Penelope (Penny)- I love it, and don't know any IRL
    Georgia- I have a friend who named her daughter this. Did not like it at first but it has grown on me. I really hate the nn Gigi though ha...
    Annelise (Annie)- solid name for all ages but I don't love it
    Cora- Does not hold a candle to Rosalie. Nope.
    Annette- Is okay.

love Madeline and Fiona suggestions 

other ideas...

Caroline
    Lydia
    Lorelei
    Ruby
    Leona
    Iris
    Eloise
    Clara
    Arabella
    audrey
    celeste 
    Gemma
    Serephina 
  • I like Alice the best!  I didn't watch the twilight series so that was no reference for me. I think of Alice in Wonderland which always makes me smile.  Next would be Penelope or Georgia :-) not a fan of the other ones 
  • Thanks so much everyone. You gave me a few new ones to think about and helped cross a few off my current list.