Baby Names

It's A Girl.....which middle name?

satuttle1014satuttle1014 member
edited April 2017 in Baby Names
Everybody has seen me post about this about this name before, I'm looking for mn help. We found out the other day we are having a girl. My husband has said we can go with Taryn which has been my favorite name since I was in elementary school. It was the top 2 with our first daughter but we went with the other choice so it will always be on my list until I use it and it always makes it to the top names.

I thought of Taryn Felicity for awhile since I like Felicity as a mn but not a fn. DH likes it as a first name and our dilemma is if we end up having a 3rd girl and we use Felicity as a mn then he will be upset he can't use it for the future 3rd girl but if we don't use it as a mn and have a boy next then he doesn't get Felicity at all which he doesn't like either. I'm going to let him have more of a say in the mn since I got my favorite name. Our first DD is Corianne Wynter (nn Cori).

PS Taryn will be an alliteration with our last name
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

It's A Girl.....which middle name? 45 votes

Taryn Felicity Tuttle
60% 27 votes
Taryn McKenzie Tuttle
15% 7 votes
Taryn Michaela Tuttle
24% 11 votes

Re: It's A Girl.....which middle name?

• I'd use Felicity because you never know if you will have another child, or a girl!
  • Taryn Felicity because I like it years above the others but also I wouldn't not use the name Felicity for something that might not happen aka a third girl

• Loading the player...
  • I really like Taryn Felicity .........but not with your last name. Too many "T's"