July 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In 4/18

Happy Tuesday! 

This thread is for July moms who have previously suffered a loss (miscarriage, stillbirth, etc).

Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 

How far along are you? 

How are you doing? 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: 

Any questions you want to ask the group?

GTKY:
(Courtesy of my DH this week) If you could have coffee with any one person, living or dead, who would you choose and why?

Re: PGAL Check-In 4/18

• Options
    Happy Tuesday! 

This thread is for July moms who have previously suffered a loss (miscarriage, stillbirth, etc).

Let's all do a little intro, as a reminder and for those that weren't around when we did the first time! 
    mmc in July2016 -- baby measured 9w should have been 12w, passed naturally

How far along are you? 
    27w5d

How are you doing? 
    I seem to have picked up a cold, so that's awesome.  I can't breathe, am exhausted, wish I could take some sudafed...  Mentally it's been a tough week, too.  After a super active weekend baby girl decided to be incredibly chill yesterday, causing me to pull out the doppler for the first time in a few weeks.  Really, I'm okay though.  I just hate being sick.

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to?
    I have a check in with my ob on Friday and am supposed to do my 1hr glucose test.  I'm planning to call the clinic tomorrow to see if they still want me to do it while I'm sick, or if they want me to wait until next week.

We had a super busy nursery weekend - finished touching up paint and installing the carpeting, picked up the rocker/recliner, and bought the mattress.  The rest of the furniture has been waiting for us to give the go-ahead, and delivery will happen either this week or next.  Things are getting real!  Still lots of details to work out - figuring out the right curtains continues to perplex me, and we will be moving our bedroom so that it is on the same floor as the nursery.

Nothing this week.  Thanks for all the feedback last week!

GTKY:
    (Courtesy of my DH this week) If you could have coffee with any one person, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
    Warren Buffet is interesting to me and I'd love to pick his brain. I'd also like to meet with Aaron Sorkin (creator of West Wing, Sports Night, The Newsroom, etc).

• Options
    mc @ 6 weeks in September 2016.  Was also senitized at this time.  STM

How far along are you? 
    27 weeks

How are you doing? 
    I'm sore, but doing good.  I can't even believe how fast it's going by.  

More blood work next Tuesday but I don't see my OB until 30 weeks... and then it's every 2 weeks!

got the news today that I passed my 2 hour GD test!  Antibody levels are also still low (yay!)

Nope... I got nothing!

GTKY: 
    George Strait, I'd love to hear his story first hand. 
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?  28 weeks 

How are you doing? Some indigestion, but thankfully I'm a lot better now. Maybe it was some weird 72 hour bug thing, but I think it was just hormones. Also leaking in more copious amounts now. I've had breast leakage since like 14 weeks, but now it actually gets on shirts a little bit, and I notice it wet, not just dried on. Oh and RLP now. Bleh. 

When is your next appointment? And/Or What milestone are you next looking forward to? Had an appointment yesterday, had a regular midwife and a CBC draw and glucose test. And everything is perfect!!! Fundal height is right on, blood pressure was back under the too high line, glucose test was good, and my iron levels were great!!!! Ha! Take that all you (not anyone on here) vegan nay sayers. The nurse sounded impressed with my iron. I don't know the actual number, but it was good so I am super duper happy. Trying to decide how I'm going to celebrate. I'm looking forward to 30 weeks for some reason. I feel like getting into the 30s is a big accomplishment, but I have nothing to back that up lol. 

Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: See iron levels and glucose! 

GTKY: 
    (Courtesy of my DH this week) If you could have coffee with any one person, living or dead, who would you choose and why? Ooh, I don't know. Definitely someone historical and probably long dead. And definitely someone more crazy, like Hitler or Napoleon. Just cause I think it would be really interesting to actually talk to them. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    @optbaby2017
    sorry you're sick, but glad you're getting nursery work done! I feel so behind even though I'm probably really not.

@kerils
    I feel like 30 is a big number too - I mean +/- 10 weeks at that point - exciting and scary all at once! That's me coming up Saturday!
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options

6 losses, most recent in 2016 at 13 weeks 

How far along are you? 

25 weeks

How are you doing? 

Great! Really excited!

Tomorrow with MFM doctor! Just looking forward to the 30+ weeks!

GTKY: 

Probably Albert Einstein just because he was so brilliant. 
    Mommy of 3 little ones, 6 losses Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So, I called the doctor's office.  They wanted me to do the glucose screening test anyway, despite feeling sick.  And I failed it... by 3 points.  Ugh.  Met with the doctor and she says "yeah, you probably scored high because you're sick, and we use a lower cutoff than ACOG recommends.  But I want you to do the 3hr test anyway..."  Double Ugh.  Everything else looks good though.  :/