January 2017 Moms
Options

How are the little one's sleeping

How is everyone's little one sleeping?  Mine slept 10 hours tonight for the first time.  He didn't nap much during the day and was very fussy right before bed.   Woke up, ate 4oz played for an hour, then fell asleep again.   Slept about 30 min.. Ate 1.5oz more, then went back to sleep for over an hour.   Sleeping pattern normal?  He's never slept through the night like this...
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: How are the little one's sleeping

• Options
    Mine started sleeping about 5 hrs about 5-6w, then 7hrs around 7w. He eats, stares a bit, and hope back to sleep within 1-1 1/2 hrs. Sleeps another 2-3 hrs, eats and then 'starts his day. '

From what I can tell that's about normal. Most of what I read says they can sleep through the night (6hrs by dr definition) at around 6w. The key point is if he is sleeping and eating well I think you're good. Congrats! It's awesome to get some consistent sleep, yeah? 
  • Options
    @Mylitta   Its Great to get constant sleep lol He's been doing really well, whether we put him to bed at 8 or 9pm he'll wake up at 330-4 eat and go back to bed until 6.  Now if only we can get an extra hour ;-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Chloe is 15 weeks and not quite sleeping through the night. She usually wakes once between 3-5am. She has slept through the night 3 times. 930pm-630am. Currently transitioning to her crib so she can have a sooner bedtime. Last night was her first night 845-3 then 330-730 :) She did wonderfully.

One thing I am having a problem with (or maybe I am expecting it to soon?) She does NOT have a predictable nap schedule. I remember my son (6yrs ago) used to get tired at certain times so I could target when it was time for nap. She is all over the place still like a new born. Her naps are short most the time and sporadic. Any advice? Thanks!

Pregnancy Ticker