June 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change! 4.17.17

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change! 4.17.17

• danij0danij0 member
    edited April 2017

How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Small Clawed Otter (not counting the tail)

Upcoming appointments? Next week.

Any new symptoms or changes? Still having the pelvic pain. Bleeding is still gone. Getting a bit hungrier I think.

Rants/Raves/Questions? We got the stroller and car seat put together and practiced folding and clicking in. 

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? Obviously popcorn. DH and I eat a whole large popcorn before the movie starts most of the time. As far as candy I really like Dots and Swedish Fish.

ETA: I got a lovely reaction to my TDAP vaccine last week. I had the shot on Thursday and its still bruised and swollen. Getting better though. Definitely recommend to not have it on the side you sleep on.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 30 weeks

How big is baby? a motorcycle helmet, a zucchini, a cantaloupe, or a platypus without his tail (all these fun apps!)

Upcoming appointments? next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really

Rants/Raves/Questions? I hate that carseat expire and aren't easier to be recycled. 

This is my first ticker change check-in. I didn't really pay attention to them before because I mobile bump so I don't have a ticker!!! 

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? The popcorn!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • JendinkJendink member
    edited April 2017
    How far along are you? 33 Weeks

How big is baby? We had a 3d/4D ultrasound last Thursday and found out she weighs about 4lbs.  According to TB though, I think it's the size of a celery.....maybe....

Upcoming appointments? 34 week appointment next Tuesday

Any new symptoms or changes? swelling has started to the point where I can no longer wear my wedding rings....this is very hard for me to deal with!  I TRY to drink a ton of water but being a pre k teacher its hard to go to the bathroom every 20 mins too!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I feel like I am spending more and more time in the bathroom than anywhere else! lol

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? popcorn!!

• How far along are you? 32 weeks 

How big is baby? A squash 

Upcoming appointments? next Monday 

Any new symptoms or changes? Same old same old just getting more and more uncomfortable 

Rants/Raves/Questions? our nursery is basically finished which is exciting.  

popcorn and candy I always mix it up. 

Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? Squash

Upcoming appointments? This Thursday

Any new symptoms or changes? Like @Danij0 – starting to have some pelvic pain. I think he might have shifted down or turned? Also agreed that I am getting hungrier.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Ohhh just packing for the exciting move to our apartment *sarcasm*

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? Popcorn of course and frozen coke.

@huzzahuzza  grr it is nuts how many things we consume that we can’t recycle  

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• @huzzahuzza Welcome!

How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? A squash.  Per my growth ultrasound, big boy is estimated to weigh 4 lbs, 6 oz which puts him in the 63rd percentile.

Upcoming appointments? Had the ultrasound on Monday, and have a regular checkup on Monday.  Now doing the appts every two weeks.

Any new symptoms or changes? Feeling more pelvic pressure.  He is definitely head down.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm wearing a new dress from pink blush maternity, which is super stretchy and can also double as a nursing dress and I'm feeling super pretty today!  Also, we really are going on the remodel project, and the contractor said everything should be done by the 12th of May. yayayay!!!

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? Slushies.... and popcorn.... and all the things.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    31 weeks

How big is baby?

a pineapple

Upcoming appointments?

Next week

Any new symptoms or changes?

more of the same and also peeing more often

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Just wish I could get more done before getting exhausted.

Popcorn with "butter" and flavor "dust".  We usually get the ranch flavor and the nacho flavor and layer them together.  My favorite is bbq but they never have it at the theater.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz