June 2017 Moms

Easter Basket pictures?

FSUNole31FSUNole31 member
edited April 2017 in June 2017 Moms
I am weird and love seeing pictures from when Santa comes and the Easter bunny comes.  So if you have filled baskets show them off here!!

Side note I would love too, but I still can't add pictures on my app and I am so annoyed!!

Editing:  Apparently the app just sucks right now so I am going to leave this here and just hope we can post pictures tomorrow!   
                                                                          Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: Easter Basket pictures?

• email2ashemail2ash member
    edited April 2017
    You beat me to it :) I love to see what people put in theirs for future ideas. Especially the non-candy stuff! The bunny came for Liam and baby to be but I currently can't post a pic from mobile.

What we had: Organic gummies, Spider-Man hat and tattoos, Paw Patrol learn to draw kit and the eggs for his hunt are filled with tiny dinosaurs (the theme of new baby's room).

• @email2ash what a bad time to not be able to post pictures!!  It is seriously driving me crazy!!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Loading the player...
  • It isn't letting me post. I'm so annoyed! I wanted to share and see everyone's. 
  • @Mother0fDragons maybe it will be miraculously fixed tomorrow so we can all AW our baskets!  Stupid bump app! 
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• DD is 3. Melissa and Doug word puzzle thing, fishing set, two books (Llama Llama Easter and a nun book since she is obsessed with nuns and her name is Bridget), jellybeans, pb bunny, two eggs (marshmelow and pb). This was DH's basket growing up. Forgot to get Easter grass.

• Cant post a picture but my girls got a bunch of usborne books including one about getting a new sibling, one troll blind bag, and my 5 yo got an outdoor game. No candy in the baskets but we are doing an egg hunt later where they will get candy.

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • We did a trolls book, two moana, books, an I Spy book, a Disney coloring/activity/sticker book, a animal farm wooden bead stringing activity, crayons, and eggs that had quarter, nickels, and dimes for his piggy bank. 

I told myself we'd do a few items but my husband and I kept buying things. We also had finger paints, a paint pad, a coloring pad, paint brushes, chalk, and other art activities but decided to hold that out for his birthday in two weeks. 
  • DD got some new Minnie Mouse socks, a new Easter stuffed animal (She gets a new tiny one every year), cute bandaids, Disney Princess tooth brush set, 2 Reese's eggs, and an egg dye kit (because i suck and we still have to dye our eggs! LOL!!)

Easter bunny also hid some eggs in our living room because she got pushed out of the way by older kids at the hunt yesterday and came home with 4 sad little eggs. 

• We gave DS a huge bag of straws. He is obsessed with straws right now. He uses them as swords and arrows for his play bow. Whenever we leave a restaurant he makes us take all the straws. Silly boy.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17