June 2017 Moms
Options

Moving boards

I have not been very active on this thread, but I'm more of a watcher lol.
Sadly, our little guy will not be appearing in June. I was informed at my appointment yesterday that my bp has started to increase, as it did with my first. So, doc has me on a strict relaxing protocol in hopes that I will control it enough to stay off bed rest for a little while. He also stated that he will probably be inducing me at 38, maybe even 37 weeks. So this puts our little guy arriving at the end of May. I will probably bounce back and forth to check on everyone still. Until then, best wishes in the rest of your pregnancies!!

Re: Moving boards

• Options
    Best of luck to you. Hope your BP gets itself together so little man can stay put longer.
  • Options
    I hope he is able to stay in a while yet and your bp stays under control. Feel free to stick around here though, I know we have twin moms and others who will likely delivery in May but have "official" June due dates. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending lots of positive thoughts that your BP stays under control and he can stay in there longer!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    danij0danij0 member
    edited April 2017
    I hope you can relax and keep that BP under control! I agree with @ellie111227 probably makes sense to stick around here since a bunch of women here will probably have May babies and we at least know you a little. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that your BP stays under control! Mine spiked at 26 weeks during my first pregnancy. Fortunately it got under control with meds and never developed into pre-E (protein in urine and/or symptomatic). Looking forward to seeing your LO's birth announcement on our BMB whenever he or she arrives and hope you continue to actively "watch" here, too! ;)

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    Wearmi1 said:
    @jackieblair33 if you're just a lurker then why even bother to tell us you're moving boards unless this is an AW post.  I had my baby last week.... did I run over and join Aprils board NOPE.  Thank you! 
    This exactly. Also, who are you? Also, Thank you!
  • Options
    Wearmi1 said:
    Wearmi1 said:
    @jackieblair33 if you're just a lurker then why even bother to tell us you're moving boards unless this is an AW post.  I had my baby last week.... did I run over and join Aprils board NOPE.  Thank you! 
    Pack yo bags, @Wearmi1, you gotta go!

Just kidding, please don't leave!
    That's it! You've gone and done it.... pushed me over the edge. Maybe April will be better than June.  JK!   :D
    Make sure you make your very own thread about leaving for April though- because if you don't AW, did it really happen?
  • Options
    Wearmi1 said:
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. 

Jk we love you and would follow you.
  • Options
    @Elyse1384 Tom Brady is reason enough to peace out of the group!  
  • Options
    Hopefully LO can hang on until close to your EDD. FX!
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Options
    You are still on our spreadsheet, so you're still on our board. Definitely give us updates, especially your birth announcement, and good luck if we don't see you til then. 
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I knew since my first MFM appointment in early Nov that I would be giving birth at the end of May, because I have autoimmune issues. But I'm still here...

I hope you get your BP under control! 37/38 weeks is still a good time for LO to come :)
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    @EmeraldNC....what!?!?  This is a scandal of the highest order.  You must immediately leave for July or henceforth be banned from The Bump!  ;)