June 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 4/15

For those with an EDD of 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, and 6/24! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 4/15

• Options

How far along are you?  30 weeks!

How big is baby? Summer Catelope 

Upcoming appointments? OB check-up Tuesday

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really, I think my head cold has mostly passed but still having some symptoms.

Rants/Raves/Questions? We are in the car on our final road trip to Maine, let's see how many pee stops we have to make   :D

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies?  Those sour patch watermelons! Yum! 

• Options

How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? Ovia says size of a plastic scooter. Seems so big! She does feel like she's big though.

Upcoming appointments? Wed. Obgyn

Any new symptoms or changes? Just realllly tired and acid reflux like first trimester. Finally cleaning today after 2 days of practically nothing.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Looked into daycares this week. Not sure how we're going to afford it. Ughhh.  

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies?

Popcorn and m&ms together. Mmmm

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 31 Weeks... this is insane. It's going by too fast. 

How big is baby? Foam Finger according to Ovia. They feel huge. 2 weeks ago they were each over 3lbs, so I've got the equivalent of a full term 8lb baby in there. And it sure feels like it lol

Upcoming appointments? OB on Wednesday. Every 2 weeks now, which I'm not thrilled with. 

Any new symptoms or changes? One baby has engaged, and the other has settled their rear end into my ribs. I'm exhausted, worse than first trimester by far. I also get some lovely back spasms when one of the baby's heads jams into my hips. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave for husband who has been incredible at covering the big kids for me while I just basically try to stay awake and not lose my mind that I hopefully still have 6+ weeks left. 

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? Popcorn for sure. With Dill Pickle seasoning. Mmmmm.

• Options

How far along are you? 33 weeks... It's getting real

How big is baby? about 4.5 lbs

Upcoming appointments? I am excited to say not until 4/25 we will have an ultrasound.

Any new symptoms or changes? The doctor started me on a pill for my high fasting number in the morning... Pills for Gestational diabetes are kind of controversial so I don't know how I feel about it. I am trying it out to see how it works.

Rants/Raves/Questions? We attended our one day child birth class today.. it made me want to consider delivery w/o the epidural ... We will see... I enjoyed the epidural the first time around. 

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? Popcorn and  fountain coke... No coke lately though :( 

@halfthetree I have never heard of Dill pickle seasoning! 

• Options

How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Butternut squash although I could have sworn he was a butternut squash already. Whatevs

Upcoming appointments? 32 week checkup this week

Any new symptoms or changes? I feel like I'm gaining weight in the areas I usually do and are totally unwelcome (face,arms, inner thighs)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nada!!!!

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? Give me all the popcorn with all the butter and all the salt

• Options

My Saturdays have been so busy lately, seems I don't get any downtime to browse TB until Sunday!

How far along are you? 33 weeks woohoo

How big is baby? A bunch of celery? Or a pineapple, depending where I look.

Upcoming appointments? NST on Thursday, but not seeing the OB until next week.

Any new symptoms or changes? Just feeling really out of breath lately!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Our glider was finally delivered yesterday, 13 weeks after we ordered it (they quoted us 6-8 weeks at buy buy baby). I called at 8 weeks inquiring about it and they said the fabric I chose was delayed, and that it would be around another 4 weeks. Yesterday it finally came, and the driver was running late so they didn't even deliver within the delivery window, making DH late for our family's Passover seder last night. Then, right after the delivery guys leave, DH notices a stain on the arm of the glider, which BBB can hopefully treat so we don't have to order another one and wait another 2-3 months for. Ugh, okay, rant over! But overall, yesterday was a very lovely day! :)

GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? Popcorn and Diet Coke (though I don't drink soda while pregnant and I miss it)!

@graceriesz I hope you're enjoying yourself in Maine! I've always wanted to visit there.

***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    @wifeinraleigh28 glad the glider finally came. Hope the stain can come out. We love Maine and had a great weekend, DH and I met when living in Maine and my in-laws still live there, so we are back frequently. This car ride home is killing me, I'm so uncomfortable and just want to be out of the car!