June 2017 Moms

Would you rather?!

Trying to spice up our slow board. Let's have a little fun!

** Would you rather...**

1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life?

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did?

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents?

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon?

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood?

Re: Would you rather?!

• 1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life?  Oh wow that is tough!  I would say lose my sex organs.

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did?  Bleh!  Gross.  I would rather people think I did than actually having done so.

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents?  Definitely DH's parents.  Gives me an excuse to hide in the bathroom and escape their verbal diarrhea. 

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon?  Haha I guess a watermelon.  

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood?  Worst house in a fancy neighborhood.  I'm not a "keeping up with the jones" type person any way and would prefer a safe neighborhood for my kids.

• 1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life? Sex organs for sure. 

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did? if y'all saw my cousins you would know it wasn't true, so you can think it haha. 

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents? SOs parents. But we don't speak to his mom and only see his dad once a year. 

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon? this one I don't know! Maybe tennis ball. You cant fit in a car easily with a watermelon head. 

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood? Worsr house in a fancy neighborhood. I feel like the fanciest house in a bad neighborhood is a bullseye for someone to break in. If I have the crappy house no one will bother. 

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • Loading the player...
  • bergberg member

1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life? geeez I guess sex organs... but that only wins by a hair.

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did?  Everyone can think I did.  I generally DGAF.

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents? Well MIL passed away and FIL isn't in the picture so that's an easy one.

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon? My family has abnormally large heads so I'll go with a watermelon.  

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood? Worst house in a shitty neighborhood because again IDGAF.  

• 1) Lose my sex organs. If I gained the weight, and kept the sex organs I think I'd be too self conscious to enjoy sex anyway. 

2) Does everyone include DH?.. ugh i guess I'd just let everyone think it so I could at least live with myself. So gross. 

3) Since I'm a SAHM does that make my children my boss? If so, in laws all the way. 

4) Tennis ball. I can't imagine the neck pain from a watermelon head. 

5) The worst house in a fancy neighborhood. It's likely to be nicer than the best house in a shitty neighborhood, safer, in a good school district, and you could still enjoy all of the neighborhood amenities. 
  • Fun!!
    1) Lose Sex Organs
    2) Everyone just think I did
    3) In-laws - I see them way less than my boss
    4) Watermelon - it at least looks slightly normal
    5) Worst house in a fancy neighborhood for sure
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Leave it to @itsfine to come up with the funniest/weirdest questions.

1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life? Lose my sex organs, I guess. 

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did? My cousins are all very weird, so I'd rather not have sex with them, but everyone assume I did.

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents? My SO's parents are dead, so I'm going with them.

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon? Watermelon

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood? Worst house in a fancy neighborhood, for sure. You can always fix it up, right?

• 1. Loose sex organs 
    2.have everyone think I did
    3. DH's parents (both have passed though)
    4. Watermelon
    5. Worst house in best neighborhood. Always can improve and safety. 
  • Thanks @Stankonia2014 ;)

1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life? Gain 200lbs. I would just make my H gain 200lbs too so I wouldn't feel as bad having sex.

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did? Um, option 2.

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents? I don't have a boss so I will take option 1.

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon? Tennis ball. Watermelons are way to heavy.

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood? Worst house in a fancy neighborhood. 

• 1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life? I love sex too much. I am the oddball who votes the 200 lbs. 

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did? I rather people think I did because if I actually did, I would know and that would torture me. If everyone one just thought I did, they are the jerks, not me.

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents? DH's parents. I see them maybe 6 times a year due to distance, but I see my boss daily.

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon? Watermelon

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood? Worst house because shitty neighborhoods have shitty crime rates, schools, and hospitals too usually. I can handle a shitty house that I can make better.

• 1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life? Gain 200lbs!

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did? Yuck, I would rather think that I did!

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents? Every time I see the inlaws, I never see them and when I do I need any excuse to escape.

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon? I already have a big dome, so I'll stick with the melon.

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood? Give me the worst house in the best hood any day!

• Sex organs. Cause lets be honest Ive been pregnant or had a baby sleeping between us for almost 3 years at this point... sex is not a super common occurence.

Definitly have people think I did bc gross and also my boy cousins are either gay or total ass holes.

In laws. I see my boss everyday.

Watermelon.

Def worst house. Its the financially responsible move. Get it for a bargain, fix it up, sell it for a big profit.
  • 1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life?  Gain 200 lbs.  I love "doin it", and then I'd just have more cushion for the pushin! 

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did?  Hurl..... 

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents?  Lol...  wow.  SO parents.  We're all family so, the would just have to deal with it.

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon?  I have a pretty huge head right now.  I'm going to say tennis ball, and hope that my little one takes after me. :)

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood?  Worst house in a fancy neighborhood.  You can always fix it up... and you have a better chance that it will go up in price! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1.  Lose my sex organs.  Let's be real, after 4 years of infertility, times sex and IVF, I'm all sexed out. 

2. I'd rather everyone thought I had sex, because I can totally just move away.  Lol. 

3.  SO's parents, definitely.  Maybe then they'd stop hanging around us so much!

4.  Watermelon?  Maybe then my brain would be proportioned and I'd be a genius?  (Looking for a silver lining to gigantor head)

5.  Worst house in fancy neighborhood.  We don't steer clear of the DIY and there would likely be resale value later. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• 1. Would you rather lose your sex organs forever or gain 200lbs for the rest of your life? I'd rather be healthy and possibly sexless than shorten my life by all those weight gaining risk factors. I'd be exhausted all the time. No fun.

2. Would you rather have sex with your cousin in secret or not have sex with your cousin but everyone would think you did?

3. Would you rather get explosive diarrhea every time you meet your boss or every time you meet your SO’s parents? They're more forgiving and not in charge of the meetings I get to attend or my career path.

4. Would you rather have a head the size of a tennis ball or the size of a watermelon? Similar reasons to question #1.

5. Would you rather have the best house in a shitty neighborhood or the worst house in a fancy neighborhood? They have nice parks.

Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker